Thorfin25

Author Topic: Thorfin25  (Read 15416 times)

Yeah I'm suspicious lmao.

yo dad how did you even know to get here, figure out to make a thread - in the RIGHT section and use BB code.
or dude's passwords, usernames and the password to his PC

im doubting
BBCode isn't hard at all
He was probably already logged in on the forums or had a password his whole family knew about. He might've had the forums bookmarked
Is it difficult to figure out which section is which?? They're clearly labelled

bb code is straight forward and there's even buttons for you

Can we not quote people from the first page, when there was a severe lack of supporting evidence? Since then I've posted a St. Jude's donation link for Thor, as well as his facebook feed.

Also, I've said this before but I'll say it again-
I also found out his dad has a little bit of forum experience himself, hence why he was able to so easily navigate the BLF and make a post.

I do this, I keep it bookmarked and have an easy pass for me to understand plus i keep it logged in,
Most people i know do this kinda stuff on social networking video games etc.

That sucks, the only deaths I've experienced are hamsters I've had.
As of Thorfin25, the only way I've known him was in-game a few times on servers,
I barely know him, but my condolences anyway.

I'd rather (1) have condolence for a death and find out it was fake than (2) to rant out a fake on someone without knowing if it truly isn't real.

here's a hint: option 1 doesn't actually make you look bad.

I'd rather have condolence for a death and find out it was fake than to rant out a fake on someone without knowing if it truly isn't real.

here's a hint: the first option doesn't make you look bad.

i refuse to be fooled on the internet again!!!!

I'm trying to find his obituary but I can't find it.