Funny/embarrassing stories

Author Topic: Funny/embarrassing stories  (Read 1344 times)

I remember a time in elementary where I pointed out one of the female teachers had a mustache in front of her and the class.

accidentally ran netsend on cmd in school in the 4th grade without thinking that it would send a message to every loving computer when i was trying to send it to just one
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 07:24:58 PM by Maxxi »

I only had about 2 hours of sleep during the night before I had this incident.

During my first period I was practically asleep with my eyes open, I was zoned out then my friend was sitting next to me and reached her hand and stroked my thigh. I don't know what was in me but I jolted right out of the chair, we have those chair/desk combos so when I stood up the entire desk came with me, and I yelled something like "No! Keep your paws to yourself, khajiit!". I stopped the entire math class because I made my desk fly and paper go everywhere and I scared the stuff out of her.

I don't know why I said that or where I got the energy to jolt up like that.
Mi'aiq knows many things
accidentally ran netsend on cmd in school in the 4th grade without thinking that it would send a message to every loving computer when i was trying to send it to just one
What did you send 0_o

I once made my first goal on a rec soccer team in first grade and proceeded to jump up and down, only to discover that I had made a goal on my own team.

At one point that same day, all players from both teams had surrounded the ball and were kicking it such that the net force on the ball was basically zero. Somehow, I managed to trip and fall forward so that my head came to a rest right on top of the ball, resulting in an accidental alleyway gang beat-down by all the other players.

When I was about eight, my dad's best friend from grade school was over at our house (usually to help my dad build his custom Mustang engine). I was scared silly of the guy though. He always shaved completely bald (although he was in his 20s), had enormous bushy eyebrows, and his eye width was less than that of his eyebrows too. Anyway, I was walking into the kitchen (on my way to the bathroom) where my dad and his friend were sitting at the table talking. As I stepped into the kitchen, I dropped a large turd that was much more slippery than I thought. Now this one was banana sized, not just an "oopsy". I froze in my tracks. My dad looked back at me and said, "What are you doing?" Embarrassed to my core and fearful of my dad's friend finding out, I casually said, "Nothing." And sorta waddled backwards. The movement caused the turd to break apart and an enormous chunk slid down my leg and onto the floor. I knew I needed help and moved my foot in front of my prize to block it. I got my dad close enough to me to whisper the situation, to which he sighed in utter disgust and inconspicuously picked it up in a paper towel. I trudged off to the bathroom to further handle the situation. I think I hid from my dad for the remainder of the day, and whenever his friend came over after that, I hid in a closet or another room.

one time i tried to point out to my mother that a dove had began to roost in our roof gutter, but since i had just watched two dave chapelle specials it came out as "look mom! a brother!"

still dunno why i said it to this day. they weren't even black birds

(I'm The Stitch) When i was 5-7 i had the idea that i could operate machinery, so i wanted to try a treadmill. My uncle had done it many times around me, and it didn't seem that hard. I stepped on, put that red key thing in the slot, and left it hanging. (You're never supposed to do that, you clip it to your shirt so if you fall it stops) When i hit start, it went slow, so i started mashing the "faster" button. The panel said 44 before i slipped, headfirst into the treadmill. It pushed me back, and into a wall (it was in the corner). I rolled three or four times before i crawled out dizzy and scarred. I tried to assess the situation, but it looked like exposed muscle. Eventually i decided to talk to my mom just on the other side of the room door. she made it very clear not to use the treadmill, so imagine her face when i walked out with the upper layer of skin ripped off of the font of my ankle.
Bandages for weeks. I still kinda fear treadmills, if only because of this.

I can't really remember anything but it's super embarrassing when you're sitting there and your stomach grumbles loud af in class when it's all quiet and it happens to me constantly