Poll

Which Topic should Die???

Zoness Sea Base
4 (100%)
Blockneria City
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Blockneria City (Topic killed by heart attack)  (Read 3948 times)

Can someone tell me if Blockland is dead.
Because my brain tells me this...

Can someone tell me if Blockland is dead.
Because my brain tells me this...
ask badspot

ask badspot
Oh, I see. Nevermind! :p
By the way flamecannon, I wonder what you meant by "clunky times" back the other day?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:05:52 PM by StrangeFellow »

Oh, I see. Nevermind! :p
By the way flamecannon, I wonder what you meant by "clunky times" back the other day?
I don't think (I say think because it's been a while) they workshopped onfoot combat as well as they did arwing combat
Generally because it all comes down to who was charging a shot first whereas in arwing combat, yeah you can charge up shots, but you can also do more maneuvers to deal with it. Third person shooters are cool and all but if they went the Metroid first person route I think I would have liked it a touch more (although sure some weapons let you zoom in first person). Also I think moving around was a bit odd. Wasn't it kind of like tank controls but not?

I don't think (I say think because it's been a while) they workshopped onfoot combat as well as they did arwing combat
Generally because it all comes down to who was charging a shot first whereas in arwing combat, yeah you can charge up shots, but you can also do more maneuvers to deal with it. Third person shooters are cool and all but if they went the Metroid first person route I think I would have liked it a touch more (although sure some weapons let you zoom in first person). Also I think moving around was a bit odd. Wasn't it kind of like tank controls but not?
I see what you mean now, yes on foot combat is odd...I played this so much with my brother that I got used to it. However, for a period we did prohibit all charge beams and the homing launcher from being used against on foot pilots!
A first person approach would have been good...

Almost done, though I rushed at the end. I don't care anymore if the build is good or not, it just has to be here.
I just want to get rid of this. Sorry for the terrain Filipe, it's still mostly flat and...well. That's it.
Only thing left is the military base for TDMs that may or may not work. Not sure how I'll do it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:53:39 PM by StrangeFellow »

I've done the military base but it's terrible. There's no way I can do a functionnal TDM with this build anyway.
I'm sorry guys...I hope the map can be enjoyed anyway.
What should I do? Delete the military base and Zoness from Blockneria build? Just keep the city for...it?
By the way, I've did a memorial in the build for a couple of stuff and...Thor. This event has shocked me.
I just want to vanish from Blockland, but I feel responsible...Why did I start all of this
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:41:30 PM by StrangeFellow »

Killed the Zoness Sea Base Topic, will transfer its content here.
Edit: topic died of heart attack. Locking.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 12:50:16 PM by StrangeFellow »

Killed the Zoness Sea Base Topic, will transfer its content here.
You know, the reason I voted for that one to be killed is because the content was already included with the save. On the other topic, you could only find one save. Basically, I voted this one to live for convenience.