Author Topic: so prez obama came by my school today  (Read 1167 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUdZrc3qaA

so v-22 ospreys and stuff. not something you see every day.

Dude you are sooo lucky, I wish I could atleast see Obama. I mean hes the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I mean like, thats like, like "wow dude, I cant even comprehend how awesome that would like woahh-"

k ill stop

All those phones recording video vertically...

Obama visited the city above me
Then a huge storm hit the next day which wiped out 2 bridges, flooded a couple area, burned a building, and forgeted up a lot of stuff. Thanks Obama.

I have a problem because my first thought was "Enclave"

I have a problem
its good that youre finally coming to terms with it

My sister waved at the pres once, he waved back

that some future ass aircraft they bringing him in on holy stuff

obama should jump out, red white and blue parachute blazing, put on some shades, alphamale walk to the podium, take the mic, kick the podium down and then after saying what he's gotta say just drop the mic

triggered

that some future ass aircraft they bringing him in on holy stuff

Quote from: Wikipedia
The V-22 originated from the United States Department of Defense Joint-service Vertical take-off/landing Experimental (JVX) aircraft program started in 1981. The team of Bell Helicopter and Boeing Helicopters was awarded a development contract in 1983 for the tiltrotor aircraft. The Bell Boeing team jointly produce the aircraft. The V-22 first flew in 1989

good old reagan-era military stuffs

yeah but it goes fast so who cares
also when stuff goes fast they experience time dilation and hit the future a bit faster
so really
it IS future

dear god this
turn your cameras horizontally, people

At least they got it working Unlike the MBT-70 Program or the M247 Sargent York.