Author Topic: My teeth are richards  (Read 2241 times)

So:

2011 - My bottom front teeth touch the roof of my mouth, I get a retainer to fix that and all is well.

2012 - 2015 Pointless trips to a stuff orthodontist.

Mid April 2015 - Transfer to a new orthodontist, they take 'prints' of my teeth, and due to my overbite I'll need Twin Block Braces

5th May 2015 - They contact us, I arrive today and they have it done already, and they fitted it. It's very uncomfortable, it hurts, I can't pronounce my 'S's and my mouth is producing lots of saliva. She said I would only need them for 3 - 6 months which isn't that bad, I've been wearing them for 5 hours now and I'm getting used to it. I'll need to wear these 24/7 except for sport and eating.

Next step - Once my overbite is fixed, I will have Train Track Braces for 6 - 9 months, just to straighten up my front teeth a bit.

After that - I will need a Retainer Brace (It's just a see-through mould which goes over my teeth at night to keep them from moving).

/Discuss your dental history and things like that :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:08:11 PM by Bacon Pancakes »

lovey mouth

my teeth are kool and dont do wat yours did. I got braces in 8th grade and only had 'em for a year.

I hate my dentist. He just sits there and talks with my mom, sometimes looking away while doing stuff to my mouth.

my jaw is a tiny bit uneven, so the top and bottom teeth don't line up perfectly

also i was going to do a quick photoshop of richards for teeth on a stock photo but i don't want to get ban
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:25:00 PM by Sami2ss »

2011 - My bottom front teeth touch the roof of my mouth, I get a retainer to fix that and all is well.
Are you part hamster?
Should you be gnawing on blocks of wood??

Are you part hamster?
Should you be gnawing on blocks of wood??
Nope, have a big overbite, i can fit my index finger in it :(((

Nope, have a big overbite, i can fit my index finger in it :(((

HAH

GOT EEM

kill me

I too have had retainer braces. I actually had my tooth pulled because the retainer wasn't fixing my teeth.

Yeah I've gotten braces and retainers before. My dad did for both me and my brother to keep our teeth nice and straight.

My orthodontist told me I have to wear my retainer forever.

research into http://www.invisalign.com/

also i was going to do a quick photoshop of richards for teeth on a stock photo but i don't want to get ban
we are all tempted to do that

My orthodontist told me I have to wear my retainer forever.

yeah thats normal

i'm imagining you with teeth for richards and it is the most horrifying thing i am ever imagining ever

i'm imagining you with teeth for richards and it is the most horrifying thing i am ever imagining ever
now imagine him flossing his "teeth"

Where my canine teeth are on the left side of my jaw I have 2 canine teeth instead of 1 so I have 5 canines instead of 4.