Poll

Company Name?

Reliable Expeditions, Demolitions
2 (33.3%)
SI Logistics Services
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Red Marsh - Basically A Black Lagoon Simulator  (Read 19918 times)

"Great..."

Rutger climbs down to the boat and sighs

"I'll go wake up artyom."

"Okay. How are we going to do this? Should we take our PT boat, or just set up defense on the ship?"

"Okay. How are we going to do this? Should we take our PT boat, or just set up defense on the ship?"
"The PT has 50 cal's, a 20mm, and an anti-tank gun. On the ship, you're gonna be stuck with your weapons. Your call."

Rutger goes below deck and kicks artyom in the leg

"Get up sleepy head we got hostiles incoming"

"Anyone got a visual on enemy boats? What are they doing?"

I awaken.
"I got them if they strike." I grab the nearest Explosive weapon/emplacement.

"Ready to hit you hostiles!"

"I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up when you need me."

Rutger pulls his arms into his jacket and curls up in a ball on the floor and passes out.

"I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up when you need me."

Rutger pulls his arms into his jacket and curls up in a ball on the floor and passes out.
"Why are you taking a nap right before we get attacked by 2 enemy boats? Are you handicapped? Get up!"

"Fine, I was gonna let the new kids get some fun in"

Rutger gets onto the .50

Ryan remains on his perch as it proves to be a valuable vantage point and immediately uses his vertical advantage to open fire in an attempt to pick off targets such as gunners and helmsmen before they get in range to use heavy weapons.

Rutger aims for the enemy ships guns waiting for gunners to appear on them.

Ryan remains on his perch as it proves to be a valuable vantage point and immediately uses his vertical advantage to open fire in an attempt to pick off targets such as gunners and helmsmen before they get in range to use heavy weapons.

You hit one man on one of the two RHIB boats that are approaching. It turns back.

The second one holds its course. This one has troops aboard.

The "carrier" ship with the RHIB boats falls in behind the cutter. The deck gun is pointed at the cargo ship, probably waiting to fire on the PT.

"I'm hacking into these two mysterious boats.  So, hang on for a sec."