Author Topic: Splatoon  (Read 164459 times)

they've been HIDING THIS?

There's apparently a lot of space for even more than what's in the disk, so woo hoo. Splatoon forever and forever a hundred years.

where the heck is squideey

I don't need Splatoon because I play TF2 with this item equipped:

Even after everything on the disc is used up, there is still gonna be so much free dlc.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 07:07:37 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

hope you guys aware that the word "free" for these unreleased content is basically a lie

you pretty much paid for it with the base game
Just because the client is ready with the maps and models and text and stuff doesn't necessarily mean the server side stuff, like running the gamemode, is done

I'm kind of glad they're staggering the release of maps. It gives you time to learn each one before they throw more at you

woo disk locked content

hope you guys aware that the word "free" for these unreleased content is basically a lie

oh yeah i have the game now and it's pretty fun

i'm excited for the new content TBH
pretty sure it's a business plan
release new items almost weekly to keep people playing rather then throw out a ton of content and then have everyone get bored with it in a couple months

woo disk locked content
Yikes, the ignorant consumer has arrived. The majority of what's on disk is either not finished or only placeholder. The idea is for the developers to continue working ahead without any rush.

woo disk locked content

That's not how it works but ok.

-snip-
It appears as if that has the front sight of an M16.

was there ever a new date for splatfest confirmed

white ink confirmed

It appears as if that has the front sight of an M16.
it is

was there ever a new date for splatfest confirmed
nope
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:01:21 PM by ·:Taboo:· »