DTS Exporter/Importer for blender?

Author Topic: DTS Exporter/Importer for blender?  (Read 1089 times)

Is there a possible way someone could remake the dts import/export, and even make a dsp import/export?

There was never any working importer for Blender. You'll need to use Shaper to import, and I think there's some other incredibly vague tool that does it too.
The current exporter is fine, I don't see why it'd need to be remade.

It doesn't work on the newer version

I suppose if someone knew how to write an exporter/importer for the new blender, someone could write an exporter/importer for the new blender.

It doesn't work on the newer version
Oh yeah, I forgot that that exists.

I suppose if someone knew how to write an exporter/importer for the new blender, someone could write an exporter/importer for the new blender.
i feel like i'm missing a joke here

i feel like i'm missing a joke here
Noone in this community works with blender scripts as far as I know, and no other game still uses this file format. So it's very unlikely for anything to happen.

Siba's the only one i know that made scripts for Blender, he only made an importer for BLB and BLS files though

I don't know if he would be able to make a script to import/export DTS

Siba's the only one i know that made scripts for Blender, he only made an importer for BLB and BLS files though

I don't know if he would be able to make a script to import/export DTS
The dts format is a lot more complicated than blbs.

I think v.7 or v.2.0 of blender supports DTS exporting.

I think v.7 or v.2.0 of blender supports DTS exporting.
There's an exporter for the old version 2.49. However, blender version 2.49 is garbage compared to the current one...