Author Topic: can we please stop being so loving hostile  (Read 19794 times)

lmao but you do taboo, 7 alts doesnt loving lie
Looks like someone is running out of ammunition  :panda:

Looks like someone is running out of ammunition  :panda:
he never had anything to begin with, considering all he did was waddle in here with nothing but some (terribly ill thought-out) ad hominem to attempt to chuck at me

he never had anything to begin with, considering all he did was waddle in here with nothing but some (terribly ill thought-out) ad hominem to attempt to chuck at me
the forget do you mean dude
you stuff talk everyone as if you're smarter/better than everyone

if this was this case you wouldnt have several alts, do you even play the game still? why are you on this forum? is this where you go to talk down to people to make yourself feel better? this is sad

to sum it up you're in no place to be talking Kishgal lmao

if this was this case you wouldnt have several alts, do you even play the game still? why are you on this forum? is this where you go to talk down to people to make yourself feel better? this is sad
Isn't this your 3rd account

Isn't this your 3rd account
yeah but im still doing alot better than he is statistically lmao

no, actually, i only "stuff talk" to people who are actually stupid
ie. you

to sum it up you're in no place to be talking Kishgal lmao
wow, it sure is a good thing your thoughts on my "place" count for a solid jack stuff

yeah but im still doing alot better than he is statistically lmao
uh huh. and at what point does one cross the threshold allowed to have an opinion according to you? how many times do you need to be banned until you realise you either admit you're being handicapped or steep yourself even further in hypocrisy?
it's worth pointing out that you'd probably have been banned more times than me by now if you'd have been around as long as i have, considering your clear penchant for attention whoring and lying.

no, actually, i only "stuff talk" to people who are actually stupid
ie. you
wow, it sure is a good thing your thoughts on my "place" count for a solid jack stuff
uh huh. and at what point does one cross the threshold allowed to have an opinion according to you? how many times do you need to be banned until you realise you either admit you're being handicapped or steep yourself even further in hypocrisy?
it's worth pointing out that you'd probably have been banned more times than me by now if you'd have been around as long as i have, considering your clear penchant for attention whoring and lying.
you talk stuff to literally everyone but whatever floats your boat, jesus christ lol

that second thing might be dismissive idk

i've been playing since 09 and didn't bother with the forums until 2012 lol
taboo im pretty sure you stuffting on everyone is attention whoring in a way

how many times do you need to be banned to realize you're an starfish lol

you talk stuff to literally everyone but whatever floats your boat, jesus christ lol
except i literally don't, as we've already established
were you asleep or something

that second thing might be dismissive idk
it's not? it's not even remotely, but ok lol

i've been playing since 09 and didn't bother with the forums until 2012 lol
news to me, i presume that was mostly a situation of you not mattering or being active at all then
incidentally, 2012 or 2011 was when i started getting banned, so cool beans i guess

taboo im pretty sure you stuffting on everyone is attention whoring in a way
ok when i said "keep trying" i was joking, you don't need to make a fool of yourself so immediately

i only "stuff talk" to people who are actually stupid
ie. you

If Taboo "realizes he's an starfish", which I'm fairly certain he does as he's quite aware of how he acts, what would that change?
Do the statements that hurt your feelings magically go away?
Will he have an epiphany and buy dinner for you and apologize?

No. Probably not. He'll still keep being himself, whether you or others think he's an starfish or not.

This thread took a weird turn.
Originally it was a thread saying we need to stop being hostile.
Then it became a 'fire-fight' between Kishgal and Bin.

at this point ive summed up im fighting for something that wont mean much in the long run so im going to stop

that would imply that he has even got any "fire" or "fight," it's more like a struggling toddler really

He doesn't stuff talk at me or talk down to me, because he knows I'm much more intelligent, witty, cultured, sensible and also incredibly modest than he is. (: