Author Topic: CheeseAndButter's Grapple Knife TDM  (Read 640 times)

About: Grapple Knife is a game where you try to kill players (except players on your team). Using your grapple rope if you fall you can get back on the platform again if you click the plat with the grapple rope. With the knife you kill other players.

Items:
1.Grapple Knife
2.Grapple Rope

Applying for Mod:
(if you want admin apply for admin first then earn admin by doing special stuff EX: 1. Making a addon for the server 2. Building a map for my server)

IGN:
Bl_ID:
Why do you want to be admin?:
Any Past experiences?:

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:06:21 PM by Famo that Champ »

(if you want admin apply for admin first then earn admin by doing special stuff EX: 1. Making a addon for the server 2. Building a map for my server)
This is a completely broken system.
Also how many of these redundant servers do we need?
Pictures?
Anything?

This is a completely broken system.
Also how many of these redundant servers do we need?
Pictures?
Anything?

This server is new and it and some bugs need to be fixed

How are there bugs in a grapple knife server? I can't imagine what could go wrong with such a rudimentary build idea / minigame settings...

Or is there really just not anything and you are relying on random people to build the map for you?

How are there bugs in a grapple knife server? I can't imagine what could go wrong with such a rudimentary build idea / minigame settings...

Or is there really just not anything and you are relying on random people to build the map for you?
The TDM addon i use has some glitches