Author Topic: Need to know good anime  (Read 9945 times)

they die in the first episode at the end with no resolution he's just like 'oops' and dies
it's funny and absurd, but got damn some episodes are really good. like the one where the robot falls in love with a coffee maker, the one with the day that repeated over and over again
The one where they have the space race and dandy is sent forward in time and he finds out he became some sort of idol

psycho pass is very good. it's pretty violent tho

here's what i'm watching this season

gunslinger stratos and plastic memories are, like, okay, but everything else is Great and worth a watch, though Oregairu is a second season so you should find the first first

no picking up girls in dungeons?
god

is danmachi any good
i hear a lot about it

is danmachi any good
i hear a lot about it
it's alright, it probably doesn't quite qualify as Great but it's still plenty good

is danmachi any good
i hear a lot about it
no not really

its weeb bait but if you're looking for that then go ahead

oh stuff i forgot did anyone recommend jojo's bizarre adventure yet? watch that.

assassination classroom i find very interesting and odd...
tentacle man x middle schoolers

Fist of the North Star

space jam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGKcD31CWcU

at about the 1 minute mark you'll get hooked in
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 11:37:00 PM by Decepticon »

none of them. it's like toxic waste, all of it is BAD.

Baccano is on Netflix I believe. I can vouch for how loving awesome it is. Story can be confusing, because iirc the story isn't told in exact chronological order. It's also damn gory. Set in 1920's or 30's mafia ruled cities. Dubbed is the way to go.

There's a movie called Ghost in the Shell I watched. It's not a series, but it's a good work none the less imo. Cyberpunk and dark. Some very interesting themes. Follows a cybernetic/robotic cop who is either entirely synthetic or a human concious in a robotic body. I can't rememeber, and it may not ever be mentioned.

FMA Brotherhood is preferable to FMA. Long run and interesting story.

Cowboy Bebop is absolutely amazing. I highly suggest you watch it. Dubbed is the way to go with Bebop. There is no loving way around it. The dub Annoying Oranges even the Japanese version.