well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)

Author Topic: well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)  (Read 6533 times)

a pellet gun killed him? even if it was straight to the heart he should have survived. if it could even penetrate that well XD

god damn it 2015

stop being such an idiot

All of my classmates are alive since kindergarten.
same

Died after shooting himself in the chest with a pellet gun. That takes some skill.

Goddamnit that's so hard to do it's tragic.

Died after shooting himself in the chest with a pellet gun. That takes some skill.

I'm gonna hate myself for this, but I need to sig this.

probably about the closest thing that happened to a violent death this year at Drexel was a stabbing
apparently it was over some girl and was right outside the dorms

he lived, but my friend didn't see him (his roommate) because of it for a long time

Sucks that a guy died though. :c

a pellet gun killed him? even if it was straight to the heart he should have survived. if it could even penetrate that well XD
that's why i'm doubting it was a pellet gun, but some of my friends are saying that some pellet guns can be pretty strong

I believe the pellet would have had to hit his heart. That's a hard shot though, because it would have to avoid hitting any ribs, and then get through the muscles around the heart, then the heart wall. It's also a pistol too, right? That means the pellet has even less power because of the short barrel.

I was 7 at the time, but a girl that went to the middle school I went to was killed by a train when she was playing on the tracks with friends
You could blame her for playing on the tracks, and you could also blame her friends for not helping her get off the tracks.
Article
Ever since I saw this on the news, I've been afraid to walk on the yellow line at train stations until sometime last year

But nobody from my school has ever died that I know of. But a junior or senior from a close by school in my district was found dead in a motel a few months ago. [/url=http://www.nj.com/middlelove/index.ssf/2015/02/woodbridge_girl_17_found_dead_in_edison_motel_room.html]Article:[/url]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:49:20 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

wonder if this gun is loaded, better point it at my face just to be sure.

always treat a gun as if it's loaded, because it probably is.  sorry to hear that.

2 really important things ive been told about guns:

1.) always assume it's loaded
2.) never look down the barrel

Thankfully, no. I know there was one off kid who tried to commit Self Delete last year, but he's fine now.