rocker shaft issues in msc

Author Topic: rocker shaft issues in msc  (Read 2918 times)

i built the car in my summer car (pretty proud of myself), but i havent tuned my carbs or rockers. the car starts fine but when i rev it it starts making popping noises and you can hear the rockers tick very loudly. i dont know but i had to keep the choke on the car at max to prevent the car from stalling, and i dont know how to tune my rocker shaft and carbs.

got any ideas?

Have you tried Car Mechanic Simulator 2018?

no its because the game is too easy and my summer car is loving rage inducing work-your-ass-off for 2 hours building a jalopy of a datsun simulator and im a real man

like in car mechanic simulator, you cant crash and die on the highway, you cant steal a guys lotto money, you cant make moonshine, you cant piss on the sauna stove, and you cant go to jail and much more

its eg get a better car game idea

Hire a mechanic.

i could ask fleetari to tune it for me, but thats expensive. id probably have to do some sewage or firewood jobs to afford it

what about turning it off, and then once that's done, turning it back on again?

what about turning it off, and then once that's done, turning it back on again?

very funny grandmarmite

that'll be grandvegemite to you, boyo

Darn!!!!!!! Caught me again with the good ol one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mää en oo mikää mekaanikko, otan vaa rennosti viina pullosen kans ja hakkaan pari lavallista klapeja naapurille, korvausta vastaan totta kai!

have you tried defragging your hard drive yet

mää en oo mikää mekaanikko, otan vaa rennosti viina pullosen kans ja hakkaan pari lavallista klapeja naapurille, korvausta vastaan totta kai!

Olen pahoillani, et ole vielä korjannut autoni, tee se nyt

http://my-summer-car.wikia.com/wiki/MY_SUMMER_CAR_GUIDE_2:_ELECTRIC_BOOGALOO#Tuning

already checked the link way before, its very vague. i can try using msctuner to cheat the rockers, but i dont know about the carbs. either i can figure it out myself, cheat, or get fleetari to fix it, OR give my save to you guys.