Summet's City RPG ban from wrong event

Author Topic: Summet's City RPG ban from wrong event  (Read 829 times)

So I was working on my 'Community Drug House', where only fishermen could enter, and anyone that had a police-related job would be respawned. I was trying to set up a security camera, that would set someone's view to a brick 'H'. I clicked 'Minigame' instead of 'Player', and for whatever reason, it worked. I didn't mean to, and it set everyone's viewpoint to a brick. I told Dragonoid to clear my bricks, and he did. It fixed the problem, and then he banned me. I couldn't explain myself much because everyone was spamming in chat that I should get banned from the server.

Everyone's viewpoint:

They had to see that for about, maybe, thirty seconds, give or take.

Sorry, it won't let me edit the main post. Here's the picture:

I'm an admin on the server; I can get online and unban you right now.

Sorry that this happened.

I'm an admin on the server; I can get online and unban you right now.

Sorry that this happened.

Thanks ;-;
Really sorry about this

Thanks ;-;
Really sorry about this

No reason for you to feel bad; the host should have had the abusive events removed or unregistered. He's remaking the map right now, so I'll fix this and some other bugs in one of my own CityRPG mods for him to use with the new map.

I completely apologize for that happening, Youll be unbanned ASAP. Thanks for the post i dont understand what happened i wasnt on at the time ive been building the new spawn for like 7 hours now. so i appreciate the post letting me know what happened. Again i apologize for that! Enjoy the server!(: