JitankIscigarette - stirring up bullstuff in "post real life pictures of yourself"

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - stirring up bullstuff in "post real life pictures of yourself"  (Read 21024 times)

Then why the forget are you still posting in this thread?
If this makes you mad that im still posting here, why don't you just ignore the thread?

Because whites make up the largest percentage of the population there? How are you not getting this?

At most polling centers, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are just labeled as minorities. Soon they'll be the majority, in fifteen years or less due to slowing birthrates among whites.

At most polling centers, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are just labeled as minorities. Soon they'll be the majority, in fifteen years or less due to slowing birthrates among whites.
Hmm one thing ive always wonder about theres survey is what percentage of these people are mixed and if so what are they mixed with. I wonder how the results would come out.

Hmm one thing ive always wonder about theres survey is what percentage of these people are mixed and if so what are they mixed with. I wonder how the results would come out.
Not different at all.

Not different at all.
Actually it would. Miscegenation has been a growing thing ever since the slaves came off the ships so there would be a big difference. My Ethnicity includes Black, Native American, and creole. I know lost of other people who have mixed in them

Actually it would. Miscegenation has been a growing thing ever since the slaves came off the ships so there would be a big difference. My Ethnicity includes Black, Native American, and creole. I know lost of other people who have mixed in them

I recall seeing a picture of you, and I didn't see anything else but black in you. It could be generations back that you have Native/Creole blood. BTW, Creole's tend to have many prominent white features and light skin.

I recall seeing a picture of you, and I didn't see anything else but black in you.
wow lmao

I recall seeing a picture of you, and I didn't see anything else but black in you. It could be generations back that you have Native/Creole blood. BTW, Creole's tend to have many prominent white features and light skin.
Thats one picture of me and you need to look more closely. My cheak bone and my eyes resemble that of most native Americans. My grand mother and grand father were creole and they had my mom. My skin color is on the lighter side. If you were to compair my features to a pure African black decent, there would be a difference. I have a teacher who would be considered white but you cant see the hint of native american in her by her eyes and cheekbones. You just need to pay more attention to detail.

I thought this video was funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zLzWtULig

If Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians make up a total of nearly 5.5M people in the city, and out of 8M, only 3.5M are white, how would whites be the majority?
Because you are combining different races together.

Thats one picture of me and you need to look more closely. My cheak bone and my eyes resemble that of most native Americans. My grand mother and grand father were creole and they had my mom. My skin color is on the lighter side. If you were to compair my features to a pure African black decent, there would be a difference. I have a teacher who would be considered white but you cant see the hint of native american in her by her eyes and cheekbones. You just need to pay more attention to detail.

I thought this video was funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zLzWtULig

I made a mistake saying that to you, but by no means was it a bad comment. I may be thinking about the wrong black person on the forums then.

If Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians make up a total of nearly 5.5M people in the city, and out of 8M, only 3.5M are white, how would whites be the majority?
5.5/3 = 1.8

1.8 < 3.5

Honestly, there some white people who are afraid of black people, that's considered a form of racism because black people are no more violent that white people or any other race.
There's a problem with that, though. You see it's in literally everyone's minds, due to evolutionary reasons, that black people appear slightly more aggressive. In some people this is exacerbated, and in some it's less apparent, however it applies to everyone. By that definition then, literally everyone on the planet (Except maybe a very small few who don't register fear) is a tribal. If that's all you're trying to prove then your point is pointless.

That's not how percentages work, the majority is 44.6% because it's the biggest number. This is basic math bro

plurality

There's a problem with that, though. You see it's in literally everyone's minds, due to evolutionary reasons, that black people appear slightly more aggressive. In some people this is exacerbated, and in some it's less apparent, however it applies to everyone. By that definition then, literally everyone on the planet (Except maybe a very small few who don't register fear) is a tribal. If that's all you're trying to prove then your point is pointless.
I don't believe that to be true. That type of fear, i believe, is a learned trait. Kids arnt born seeing black people as "Slightly more aggressive". Ive seen an equal amount of menacing people from every race.

I don't believe that to be true.
I'd rather believe the peer-reviewed scientific study than you, sorry m8