Author Topic: Thorfin25  (Read 15524 times)

you wouldn't be completely over it, but you wouldn't be obsessing over it, would you?

I'm not seeing obsession anywhere lmao

Kishgal would probably be indifferent if his mother was hit by a car.

Then he'd probably scrap her will because her margins were too small.

Kishgal would probably be indifferent if his mother was hit by a car.

Then he'd probably scrap her will because her margins were too small.

I wooould

the fact that everyone is detective-ying about this is pretty loving awful

just post your condolences and move on if you're suspicious. if it's true, it's true. if it's fake, it's fake.

I find it quite hilarious that people care about this death so much, hasn't this gone on for at least for 2-3 whole weeks, people really need to learn to move on.

And to be frankly honest with you, I would expect someone to label me as anti-social or someone that doesn't know how to properly act in situations like these, but come the forget on dude.

In essence, death is something that must be accepted and always expected as human beings can die in so many ways, whether it is natural causes or an accident that kills us, it's still something that we must accepted.

I am nearly certain that if any of you died, you wouldn't want your friends and family to mourn for an excessive amount of time, now would you?

god this post screams, "i'm 12 and i know everything because i'm a nihilistic atheist and it's the truth"

god this post screams, "i'm 12 and i know everything because i'm a nihilistic atheist and it's the truth"
Because he is

I am nearly certain that if any of you died, you wouldn't want your friends and family to mourn for an excessive amount of time, now would you?

of course not

i also wouldn't want them to forget about me super soon you goddamn neckbeard wannabe.

My condolences to you're son
it might be fake

Got a message from Thor's dad last night via facebook.

The funeral went well. So many people showed up that the funeral home had to open up a second room to hold all of the people that showed up. Lots of family and school friends.

I sent his dad a couple of links to some of the shrine screenshots that have made it to the forum. I don't feel like print-screening my browser so you'll have to take my word on the quote-
Quote from: Mr.Miller
I started the post because I knew how much he loved the game, and his browser history was full of links to the forums. I know he spent a lot of time in game, when he wasn't reading or watching anime or both at the same time. He was a remarkable young man taken way too soon from my life.

I also found out his dad has a little bit of forum experience himself, hence why he was able to so easily navigate the BLF and make a post.

a great member of our community died, yet some people create arguments.
kishgal, and some others, get banned you heartless bastards.
I would also be as sad as this if one of my best friends suddenly passed away.
the fact that you're even attempting to create arguments is pathetic to start with.

EDIT: didn't notice the drama topic, nvm

on-topic though, I haven't experienced any deaths (yet), but I'm still quite sad that someone important to most of us passed away.
may he rest in peace.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:16:46 PM by K3k0m@n »

because of my years of experience I want to think that this kid is an attention whore but there's an awful lot of supporting evidence

Whoops sorry, I read a bit back, Forget i said the fake thing.
My condolences.