Author Topic: Thorfin25  (Read 15571 times)

like everyone else is saying, this is pretty suspicious
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 07:39:02 PM by Electrk. »

i honestly hope this isn't fake, that would be very unlike you
if this isn't fake, then my condolences

Funeral or no funeral the Facebook stuff is pretty solid when you look at the age of the accounts who posted
Nobody would create and post with a bunch of accounts for a few years to then fake his death to gain a reputation on a forum
I'm sorry for your loss and good luck

there's really no reason for Thorfin to fake his death. He was a productive member of the community and if he got into any altercations on the blf, i wasn't around for it
yeah, thorfin didn't have any negative e-rep afaik

there's really no reason for Thorfin to fake his death. He was a productive member of the community and if he got into any altercations on the blf, i wasn't around for it

I'd vouch for this

Funeral or no funeral the Facebook stuff is pretty solid when you look at the age of the accounts who posted
Nobody would create and post with a bunch of accounts for a few years to then fake his death to gain a reputation on a forum
I'm sorry for your loss and good luck
i mean, he coulda just said "hey bro i got a real good prank" but who knows

wow
and here I thought he actually died

We have reason for doubt, but his Facebook has several people commenting about them "missing him" and stuff. If all this turns out to be lies though, this is one freaking elaborate troll plan.

We have reason for doubt, but his Facebook has several people commenting about them "missing him" and stuff. If all this turns out to be lies though, this is one freaking elaborate troll plan.

Why would he put so much effort into "trolling" us and faking his death if he had no reason to do so. If he wanted to leave he could have just left.

Why would he put so much effort into "trolling" us and faking his death if he had no reason to do so.
stuffs n giggles
there's no real reason not to either, anyway

Why would he put so much effort into "trolling" us and faking his death if he had no reason to do so. If he wanted to leave he could have just left.
i faked my death before
some people think im dead

yeah, i'm sorry man. my condolences.

I'm still suspicious, but either way, nobody gains anything out of this. Thorfin gains nothing from pretending to die and we don't gain stuff from denying that he did. Elaborate hoax or surprising tragedy, it doesn't really matter in the end.

Why the hell is it unreasonable for this to have happened
1. its totally possible his dad knew about blf
2. its totally possible that his pasword was still saved
3. its totally possible that he wanted to leave a message