Thorfin25

Author Topic: Thorfin25  (Read 15420 times)

holy crap that funeral is only a few miles from my house

my chrome is set so that i don't have to log in every time i open the forums

perhaps thorfin did the same thing,

for his father to figure out that he posts on a lego forum, all it needs is a simple check of your browser history

Plausible, I have a few of my passwords written down and my family would probably find them quickly as they went through my stuff. I mean, once they get onto my PC they basically can get into everything except research.
this doesn't make sense that the obituaries have nobody named shamus in them
i find this really suspicious

get out.

No.
Yeah I'm suspicious lmao.

As am I. This is almost looking like a joke which will turn into a carbon repeat of the Boomerangdog incident, which turned out to be Pass trolling the forums iirc.

Was Thorfin or any of his friends ever affiliated with SPO?

If my suspicions turn out to be wrong, then I'm legitimately sorry. But I'm starting to sway the total opposite direction here on what I thought was happening.

Wait hold up.

I'm 90% sure everywhere in the world it is either the 10th or 11th why would you tell us about something on the 9th a day late?

why would his dad have his passwords
Thor's pc could be unpassworded and he could be set to never log out of forums. Unsafe and unlikely but not impossible.

The forget what how
holy crap that funeral is only a few miles from my house
Be the forum detective and go there and see if it's real
oh wait it was on the 9th, woops
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 06:30:42 PM by Landmineman4000² »

His password was saved, this thread isn't fake, you can believe it or not I don't really care what you think one way or another, i posted it here so his friends in game would know, if you did know him and where friends with him you will know why he is no longer in game, i wish you all the best.

you guys know i can just call the cemetery and ask

my chrome is set so that i don't have to log in every time i open the forums

perhaps thorfin did the same thing

On top of this, if he were logged into an email already, and his dad reset the password, he'd just have to go to the mail and reset it.

Wait hold up.

I'm 90% sure everywhere in the world it is either the 10th or 11th why would you tell us about something on the 9th a day late?

Thor's pc could be unpassworded and he could be set to never log out of forums. Unsafe and unlikely but not impossible.

Unsafe and unlikely? Like most people set it to remember me and log in automaticaly.

His password was saved, this thread isn't fake, you can believe it or not I don't really care what you think one way or another, i posted it here so his friends in game would know, if you did know him and where friends with him you will know why he is no longer in game, i wish you all the best.
I'm sorry to ask but how did he go?

maybe his ghost is trying to contact us from the distant past
this could be a warning guys, i'm forgetin spooked

this doesn't make sense that the obituaries have nobody named shamus in them
i find this really suspicious
well, yeah, that's the weird part.

why would his dad have his passwords

autofill u dummy