FALLOUT 4 TRAILER CONFIRMED

Author Topic: FALLOUT 4 TRAILER CONFIRMED  (Read 5928 times)

because it has compelling narrative
it used to be alright, i guess, but it doesn't seem anywhere as good in the modern ones

extremely detailed and intensive graphics and animations
the graphics have always been pretty much "ok" for their generations
and whoa, what, the animations are almost TF2 levels of mediocre

a colourful setting
okay, wait, am i being messed with here

actually on the subject of animations the ones part of addons for New Vegas were actually fantastic but were so good I questioned that whether or not they actually belonged in a fallout game.

I love the atmosphere and the music of the Fallout games.
have paid mods to fix the bugs.
You stupid boy?

if anything, i've always like falllout cus the setting and narrative is so different than anything else on the market, and in every facet its tried it's hardest to not deviate from the world it created. that being said, i agree that the game is pretty stiff and a lil clunky, but i still really enjoy it.

im down for a fallout 4. i always thought it would be cool in russia or someplace not in america, but that does take away from the point of the game.

If it's not being written by Chris Avellone, it's not a true Fallout game.

and have paid mods to fix the bugs.

they stopped doing that

You stupid boy?
they stopped doing that

if you read the message steam put out, it's more along the lines of "we've always wanted to do this, but the already large community of skyrim wasn't the best place to implement it"

EDIT #1: http://steamcommunity.com/games/SteamWorkshop/announcements/detail/208632365253244218

"We understand our own game's communities pretty well, but stepping into an established, years old modding community in Skyrim was probably not the right place to start iterating."

the fact that bethesda was ok with this and that it came out while fo4 was everything but confirmed does not bode well.

EDIT #2: plus, bethesda (or, rather, the investors of Zenimax Media) is still going to try to make some money off of this. whether it's paid licensing for the GECK/Creation Kit or for straight up paywalled mods.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 07:53:31 PM by SiliconCactus »

story, the ability to mess around in an open world, the aesthetic design?

waiting for taboo to tell us we're all wrong and he's right by calling us friends, lol.
he already hates every one of us thanks to the drama so why should we bother

if you read the message steam put out, it's more along the lines of "we've always wanted to do this, but the already large community of skyrim wasn't the best place to implement it"

http://steamcommunity.com/games/SteamWorkshop/announcements/detail/208632365253244218

"We understand our own game's communities pretty well, but stepping into an established, years old modding community in Skyrim was probably not the right place to start iterating."

the fact that bethesda was ok with this and that it came out while fo4 was everything but confirmed does not bode well.
It was more for thinking that Bethesda is going to lock patches behind a paywall
Can you two keep your dumb drama stuff out of this thread

EDIT #1: http://steamcommunity.com/games/SteamWorkshop/announcements/detail/208632365253244218

EDIT #2: plus, bethesda (or, rather, the investors of Zenimax Media) is still going to try to make some money off of this. whether it's paid licensing for the GECK/Creation Kit or for straight up paywalled mods.
The backlash WILL happen again if the stufftasic paid mods come back

uh... no...? what

not if they handle it better
well, it still would, but it'd be a minority of idiots not worth worrying about

It was more for thinking that Bethesda is going to lock patches behind a paywall

oh, no, that's not what i meant

bethesda just won't patch anything like they did with oblivion, skyrim, new vegas, and fo3 and let unofficial modders fix all the bugs, but this time they'll all be behind a paywall. For example, if you look at the top mods on nexus, they're:

SkyUI = Fixes stuffty ui and allows for better mod configuration
A Better World Map = Fixes stuffty map
Unofficial Skyrim Patch = Fixes tons and tons of bugs that bethesda won't

like bethesda's parent company will give a forget
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 08:06:49 PM by SiliconCactus »

something told me i should've edited that post woopsie ;.;

i'll go away now i have a gta crew thing to figure out how to make

oh, no, that's not what i meant

bethesda just won't patch anything like they did with oblivion, skyrim, new vegas, and fo3 and let unofficial modders fix all the bugs, but this time they'll all be behind a paywall. For example, if you look at the top mods on nexus, they're:

SkyUI = Fixes stuffty ui and allows for better mod configuration
A Better World Map = Fixes stuffty map
Unofficial Skyrim Patch = Fixes tons and tons of bugs that bethesda won't

like bethesda's parent company will give a forget
dude they are huge games, of course there will be tons of bugs. Bethesda's games are supported after launch with bug fixes and dlc, just because they dont get all of it (which is rather difficult, even for the modders) that doesn't mean that the game is unfinished