Author Topic: Screwdriver  (Read 2086 times)

Tape wants a screwdriver.

"Never bring a screwdriver to a knife fight, you still lose."  - Clayton Leavell

I need's one to prove him wrong, Lolz
And it'd be tight to have along with the wrench.

The screwdriver would stab (if possible)

Like it would start out in spear throwing position, and slice downwards =D

What like a weapon or a tool?

i would make but im underaged son

what are you talking about taht doesnt make any sense maybe you should think about what you are saying before you post omg seriously

itd be cool if it could 'do' something special... like the way the wrench does?

maybe it could 'screw' bricks in place, so that you cant break them with the hammer... you could only take them out by 'unscrewing' them...  :iceCream:

its an idea. rather than just having one more weapon that does the exact same thing as the knife, but just i different model...

itd be cool if it could 'do' something special... like the way the wrench does?

maybe it could 'screw' bricks in place, so that you cant break them with the hammer... you could only take them out by 'unscrewing' them...  :iceCream:

its an idea. rather than just having one more weapon that does the exact same thing as the knife, but just i different model...
I'm a little unsure of how this screwing motion happens. Perhaps we could have a cartoon to further explain what you mean.

I'm a little unsure of how this screwing motion happens. Perhaps we could have a cartoon to further explain what you mean.

Do want.

I have illustrated my opinion of your idea with this subtly sarky home-brewed forum image.

I think that this should screw bricks in place too, so it wouldnt get broke by a hammer, the motion would be like, pushing your hand out forward like a stabbing motion, then turning right and turning back then bringing the hand back. This would be cewl, oh, and you can stab ppl with it lul.

I think Quarkenzyme should draw us an example comic. :cookieMonster:

Quote for truth.

good things come to those who wait. ;)

I agree with the idea to be able to "screw in bricks so that they could not be destroyed by the wand.

But thats the point of the wand, to destroy things that usually cant be destroyed. The hammer idea makes sense though if it can be coded in. Wands can always be disabled in a minigame.

Yeah but important structures sometimes only have 1 or two bricks of mass support, so screwing them would give only you the chance to destroy it.