Author Topic: DeathSkull5 - Badmin, Greifer.  (Read 2869 times)

I didn't mean I didn't know what bumping was, I didn't know pressing enter bumped something. I thought saying "bump" bumped something.
Wow...

Naaah...That guy only found out how to use paint.

Naaah...That guy only found out how to use paint.

lol

Alright, I looked at more posts and I know what bumping is. Again. Sorry.

alright you guys dont have to forgetin dogpile onto him for not knowing how the forums work, even if he wasn't new if he doesnt do it again thats his lesson learned and he won't bother you again

you dont have to go all public execution on him. it's not exactly a contest to be the most knowledgeable about how to use a forum and even if it was there's not exactly a prize

I didn't mean I didn't know what bumping was, I didn't know pressing enter bumped something. I thought saying "bump" bumped something.

wow

this is so similar to the thing GreenBH said

Your the one that's wrong. OK, so you think that I stole a build so the other person dosen't have it anymore??? That's not true. So you think that I pressed "Steal Bricks", not "Save Bricks". Fine, if you wanna be 2 years old using the wrong word, then fine. But understand at the same time that You are wrong.

I don't have time for another fail thread about me. Goodbye.

Me and him have a huge loving tribute. Im completely done with him. He has done so much stuff to me thats worse then this. Posting a drama about me for no reason and lying, copying some of my addons, (atleast tried copying FNAF gamemode), introduces me to research, badmins my server, and says he was bored after a perm ban for no reason. Whenever i try talking to him, it works for only about 10 minutes, then he begins being a smartass to me.
Here is the story folks.

We meant, i was 10 years old back then, not sure of his age back then, but he was a nice guy, but a bit abbusive. We were big friends, but nearing the end of Year twenty-thirteen, i've gotten really mature then. So he thinks he can start being a smartass and bitch to his friends/me alot.

I was dealing with death, wasn't a big deal since i haven't been with him for a while. Until August 2014, he and i kind of starting playing with eachother a bit more, having a good time, but then i few weeks later, i started to get annoyed by his actions. Such as "abbuse, being a starfish, trolling". I tried talking to him if my memory is correct. He still didn't stop. Near November 2014, he began advancing his trolling technics. He kept being a starfish to my server because hes a "Super Admin". Eventually, i tried acting like him to show him how it feels, but it eended up him permanetly banning 6 people. I and my friends and other administrators were having a serious talk to him about his lately actions/performance. We asked him "Why did you ban 6 people perm?". He replied "i was bored". Really? As the weeks went on, i was officially done with him. At December, i was officialy finished. I then went to him and got him to join my server. I then confronted him after he started Abbusing again and trolling. Then December 18th, a few days after the situation, he DRAMAS me saying i was being a mean host to him or some stuff like that and starts saying "he was joking with me". After that, for the final time, i tried convincing him to stop.We did play around with eachother a bit and i said "we are like poorjokers101" before i got to finish the sentence he starts screaming and saying "! YOU CALLED ME A NAME! SCREENSHOTTING" then he posts it on the forums drama, but he got alot of /nosupport from people because how the forget was it offensive?

2015 Present

Nothing really exciting or stuff happened for the first 4 months, but then in may, me and him went to a Event Workshop server, i was having fun, until he starts some fight with the host, because death wouldn't keep his little loving mouth shut and starts telling the host to Shut the hell up and disrespecting the host and administrators. He eventually left with his huge tamper for no reason.

Thats the tribute/story with me and death, official cunt. Sorry i didn't get pics in this, most of them didn't get chat, but im sure the Event Workshop did also..
Steam bonus!
I was on steam, and i noticed he was posting research everywhere which annoys me, i for some reason had him blocked as a friend, so i unblocked him to see if he changed, i was really nice to him, but he starts harrasing me in a PM chat.

i /support this