Author Topic: AnthonyRules144 must hate me and my server...  (Read 10624 times)

Yeah, why the big bump?

what excuses? I'm not trying to get out of anything? just clearing out some points.
Actually yes you are cunt lord. We have proof that metas server is older so just stfu and kill yourself.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 10:22:24 PM by Badspot »

Actually yes you are cunt lord. We have proof that metas server is older so just stfu and kill yourself.

Well, you're getting banned. Nice job buddy.

Well, this just got kinda scary to me

holy stuff can you please stop bumping this and go somewhere else?

holy stuff can you please stop bumping this and go somewhere else?
d: Yeah really
Oh, I can't even lock this post!

Anthony didn't make anything himself, his entire server was made by other people. It's hilarious he thought he had the right to do that when he put about ten minutes worth of effort into making his own servers.
Didn't Wrapperup and Eagle517 build the entire foundation of Anthony's hosting/Server(s)?
What happened to them?

Didn't Wrapperup and Eagle517 build the entire foundation of Anthony's hosting/Server(s)?
What happened to them?
They both still play and are no longer associated with Anthony. The only thing I know is that Eagle holds a grudge.

What happened to them?
idk but eagle always seems to be admin on garbage servers?

I knew this would happen some day...

This needs to be engraved in gold.

i knew it would happen
tip: never go straight to drama when you are new

This needs to be engraved in gold.
Haha, not sure if there is a color gold for it, someone could photoshop it to gold!