Filipe1020 & Electrk's StormWeapons Pack

Author Topic: Filipe1020 & Electrk's StormWeapons Pack  (Read 19104 times)

Finally more sci-fi weapons!

I guess Filipe is good at making all kinds of Blockland Addons, maybe if he was a Map maker back then they would of been the most popular.

Ok, I am extremely excited for Pack 2!  Very nice job guys.

Looks good. I'll take it and test it right now!  :cookieMonster:

Just going to ask before download, but have you set velInheritFactor for custom projectiles to value less than 1?
It's really infuriating, especially for assault rifle weapons, to go all over the place instead of where you aim if you're moving, and in fast-paced deathmatches it just doesn't stick with me.

This is an awesome add-on! It would be awesome to have its very own gamemode and maps!

I give this mod 5 hats out of 5! (it's a homestuck reference)

🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩

I really am excited for Pack 2. I want to see what the Storm Suit looks like, I haven't seen a good Mech/Exosuit in a while so I am hype.   :cookieMonster:

I really am excited for Pack 2. I want to see what the Storm Suit looks like, I haven't seen a good Mech/Exosuit in a while so I am hype.   :cookieMonster:
You'll see a glance of it soon enough.

here are some suggestions

charger: you charge up the gun and it shoots out a powerfull projectile
auto: it shoots rapidly, but bad for long ranges
jetpack?

so yeah

:cookie: :cookie: s for you. Also, ill be making a game. Expect to see it any minute
See ya there

Fillipe, once your done with that can you make a little hostage addon witch can make bots hostages?

Just wondering.

Fillipe, once your done with that can you make a little hostage addon witch can make bots hostages?

Just wondering.
I don't think he's taking suggestions..

Just wondering.
that would take forever, and filipe has enough projects to work on, he doesn't need anymore

You'll see a glance of it soon enough.

Oh cool! I'm very excited to see it, I bet it's great! =D