Author Topic: What browser is best for flash gaming?  (Read 645 times)

/title
using chrome and it lags in metric forgettons

if you're lagging in a browser then you have a problem

uhh
the browser isn't gonna make much of a difference. if any difference at all for that matter, since it's a third-party plugin that's actually running the games
you're just gonna have to upgrade your computer to fix that

if you're lagging in a browser then you have a problem
the game lags, not my browser

example
realm of the mad god runs off of flash, there can be stuffloads of things in it that can cause it to slow down
some people run in a flash projector instead of through the browser

Chrome used to be the absolute worst for flash

There aren't many options so the best way is to find out yourself, try the game you're having trouble with using all the major browsers: Chrome you've already done, Firefox, Opera, and even IE

If none of them are any better then you'll either have to look up ways to optimize flash or surrender to the fact that your computer just can't handle it

if your computer cant handle flash games, your computer cant handle the BLF

personally I use IE for flash games
ideally what would speed it up is a simplistic browser without any garbage plugins slowing it down

or maybe it could be that whatever site you are playing on is riddled with ads, that is if you aren't using ad block

personally I use IE for flash games
ideally what would speed it up is a simplistic browser without any garbage plugins slowing it down
This.
Also, if you're playing on a site like Kongregate, the chat box may slow down lower-end computers.  Keep that in mind.