Author Topic: Had a pretty depressing dream  (Read 1490 times)

I felt depressed for about 30 minutes while in the car and remembering this dream. I was in some sort of shadow/dark world, and for whatever reason, Danna was my true love. The only thing was, Danna only wanted me for love. I tried to tell her that I loved her, but she said that we were only friends, and she kept on having love with me. This went on for a long time, and then the dream changed to me going on adventures.

I'm dead serious, I'm not kidding whatsoever. This made me feel really, really depressed. And when I say 'true love' in the dream, I mean it. I've never had a feeling anywhere close to what I felt. And I absolutely hate Danna irl, too.

The weird part is that I didn't want to have love
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 07:20:01 PM by GMO Ferret »

wait who's danna
Really annoying player that hosted Slave RP

Really annoying player that hosted Slave RP
eugh, whos idea was it to even think about hosting a slave rp

weird stuff man

take vitamin B supplements and melatonin before you go to bed

you'll see even more weird stuff, man B)

you'll see even more weird stuff, man B)

I once had a dream that I was in a huge mountain full of corridors, like a hotel. In each one, me and a few other people would try to explore them all, and we found potions and gold.
I once had a dream that I was stuck in a house with alligator women trying to catch and cook me.
I once had a dream I was a pizza man on a bicycle on the 72nd story of a building. I proceeded to do loops through pipes in the building and went through the wall.
I once had a dream I was an adopted boy, and then I morphed into a dog. I proceeded to rob a gas station, with bags of doritos, and was taken off the street with a small girl that took me home.
I once had a dream that I was on a tiny planet, and godzilla tried to kill me, chasing me around the planet.
I once had a dream that I could fly, and felt the wind around me. It was great.
I would write more, but my computer is about to auto-update

eugh, whos idea was it to even think about hosting a slave rp
holy stuff
that's a great idea actually

reading this like what

This one time I dreamt of myself waking up and going to work while all I could do was watch myself do stuff

it was kind of boring and depressing because not a whole lot happened

one time in 4th grade i dreamed i was an anime and everyone else was an anime with huge boobis and they were in my backyard in the pool with biginis

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living

in 3rd/4th grade i dreamt i was the only person on earth with 2 eyes and everyone else had 3
its stupid but it taught me to not judge people based on looks because once i calmed down from the shock they were just normal people

last night I dreamed that I was there when steve irwin died
it wasn't like what really happened though, in the dream he was diving pretty deep, and it was a manta ray
it didn't really bother me during the dream, for some reason. only after I woke up