Author Topic: TDM_Waste (Save included)  (Read 2605 times)

I'm back with another blocky tdm build. Default style bricks, but there's some fancy ones here and there. Built with quake weapons in mind, but should still be pretty multipurpose. Feel free to rate!

Click pictures for full size.

Overhead view

From this view you can see 4 of the 5 control points (they're blue). The fifth one is in the main building. I plan on hosting a "first team to cap everything wins" type of server with this map soon.

General views

Inside the main building (featuring exploding barrels!)

One of the capture points + tunnel

Pretty picture because you always need at least one

Not exactly sure what addons you need specifically but here's some off the top of my head
Flammable barrel
18 Degree bricks and extra arches
Small ramps pack
2x2x1 print

Save attached to post. Feel free to use it for anything, just please keep my name on the build. Thanks!

(Should I make one topic for all my tdms in the future? Or is it okay to post each one as a separate topic (as long as I build one at a time and they're somewhat far apart in posting time)

Last map: Blue cubes
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:02:36 PM by Bosie1997 »

(Should I make one topic for all my tdms in the future? Or is it okay to post each one as a separate topic (as long as I build one at a time and they're somewhat far apart in posting time)
i think seperate topics, but i suggest posting links to previous tdm maps

the build is pretty well done

thank you for attaching the build for all of us to use

Wow, it looks great for DM's. Nice job, and if you have a few more builds like this, you could have separate topics for each and put links to the rest in each topic.

i think seperate topics, but i suggest posting links to previous tdm maps
put links to the rest in each topic.

Thanks guys. I'll do this.

I like these maps, keep up the good work

I logged into forums on mobile to tell you how good it is, its quite very good.

The build is cool, but if you are planning to use the quake player type with quake weapons then you should expand the rooms and the map.

Thanks guys, I did go ahead and expand it.

EDIT hosting it now! http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=68.84.191.163&port=28000&blid=19344 down
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 06:20:32 PM by Bosie1997 »

I can't host tomorrow or any time soon unfortunately, I'm going on a trip until monday. I'll try to host Tuesday (or asap) but the topic will probably be buried by then and I don't think bumping it at that point would be considered very acceptable... haha

I didn't end up hosting very long today because no one really comes to tdms... only 2 people ended up joining.