>>TomTom's Trench Team Deathmatch<< CLOSED

Author Topic: >>TomTom's Trench Team Deathmatch<< CLOSED  (Read 4076 times)

I visited the server briefly last night and nobody was on it. I never see it up either :/

How much playing time do I need?

Yeah, some vehicle obejcts caused some issues yesterday. Although apart from that the servers up 24/7
The suggested time is that to get to rank 100(about an hour or so) or I will happily waiver if you can show a solid understanding of the mechanics of the shop, in a helpful capacity.

I'll just work on getting my rank up, I'd rather play on the server for a bit first before I moderate it anyways.

Mod App.

Name: Gizmo
BL_ID: 12815

Previous Experience:

- ScatteredSpace Moderator [A]
- Pecon7's Boss Battles [A]
- Jorgur's Dogfight [A]
- Glass' Trench Wars [A]
- Visolator's Boss Battles [A]
- Comr4de's Server [SA]
- Nasoa’s Cart Racing [A]
- TheBrighterDark’s Island Dogfight [A]
- Crown’s CityRP [A]
- Kong123's Deathrace [A]

Recommendations:

Darren
Pecon7
KINEX
Comr4de
Bones4
Mr.Doom
Marioguy0
Lugnut
Fastlex
Ipquarx
Greek2Me
Sylvanor
Lalam
Jorgur

Obviously I've had plenty of experience being an admin in general. Really I want to be a part of this server because I really enjoy it and haven't enjoyed a new server in quite a while. I think a lot of being a mod would involve helping new players understand how to use the system.

Timezone: USA: Central

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:03:43 AM by Gambsy »

We're gonna close until further notice since we have too busy a schedule to keep developing and moderating.

We should re-open within the next month, we will inform you guys.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:57:54 PM by General »

Do you have everybody's data saved or are we all starting from scratch when it goes back up?

Do you have everybody's data saved or are we all starting from scratch when it goes back up?

The server image has been saved, so i can restore exactly how it was before it shut down.

For some reason the RT battlemap impresses me the most.