Author Topic: The principles racism shows at graduation  (Read 3736 times)

mmhm
i Also Gradutated Highskool Adn my grammar is better thin thath.

Why hasn't this guy been banned from the forums yet?
Please list one rule i have broken.

Please list one rule i have broken.

I'll do better than one.

#1 and #6

I'll do better than one.

#1 and #6
this is neither ambiguous nor unintelligible.

this is neither ambiguous nor unintelligible.

#1 definitely: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279283.msg8344792#msg8344792
#6 more of a passive aggressive poke at his terrible grammar

#1 definitely: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279283.msg8344792#msg8344792
#6 more of a passive aggressive poke at his terrible grammar
Ok with rules #1, you have a point and an administrator locked that post. Rules #6 you really dont have an argument for. You can understand what im say even if there are slight grammatical errors. I just have a feeling you dont like me or my opinion and to slam me, you decided to pick out every detail that you can find an issue with. I could be wrong bout that but that how im seeing it atm.

jitank are clearly cubelands

Its funny how people will accuse me of "derailing" a topic single handedly and will be mad at me but no one wants to say anything when people add in useless comments like "I doubt you graduated high school because of one or 2 grammatical errors" on a topic thats talking about "Principle Shows Racism". Seriously, this topic was created to discuss what was posted in the OP. Get on topic or get out or if your gonna say something offtopic, add ( Offtopic:) infront of the offtopic statement.

Jitank can't be involved in a thread without being a colossal moron.

I don't care if you're white, black, male, female, straight, gay or whatever. You're a loving idiot. Deal with it.

I don't know what you think you would accomplish by issuing another social/racial commentary statement.  There's no point in reconciling yourself after that drama unless you demonstrate that you can move on after it.  Otherwise, it just looks like you're holding a grudge.

Take Maxxi for instance.  He continually visited his past issues whether by his own accord or by baiting, and he is still getting stuff from it even though he is nowhere as bad as he used to be.  Kalphiter was the same way.  Taboo was the same way.  There are plenty others that I can't think about, but my point still stands: It's the pattern of a problem user to not let go of their problems.  Just move on.  I agree that racism is alive in America, and I think it needs to be fixed, but your breed of sentimentality on the issue is not welcome here.  I suggest you involve yourself in different types of discussion here, and if you can't find anything outside of racism to talk about, it'd probably be best that you moved on.

I don't know what you think you would accomplish by issuing another social/racial commentary statement.  There's no point in reconciling yourself after that drama unless you demonstrate that you can move on after it.  Otherwise, it just looks like you're holding a grudge.

Take Maxxi for instance.  He continually visited his past issues whether by his own accord or by baiting, and he is still getting stuff from it even though he is nowhere as bad as he used to be.  Kalphiter was the same way.  Taboo was the same way.  There are plenty others that I can't think about, but my point still stands: It's the pattern of a problem user to not let go of their problems.  Just move on.  I agree that racism is alive in America, and I think it needs to be fixed, but your breed of sentimentality on the issue is not welcome here.  I suggest you involve yourself in different types of discussion here, and if you can't find anything outside of racism to talk about, it'd probably be best that you moved on.
I totally get what you saying but i believe the way you fix an issue is going to a place where the majority of people might not agree with what you are saying. This wasn't supposed to be a spin-off from that drama, i was just demonstrating a recent incident. Also this topic isnt brought up much here and i feel like it should.

I totally get what you saying but i believe the way you fix an issue is going to a place where the majority of people might not agree with what you are saying.
So, I should go back to columbine draped with tens of rifles, guns, and explosives to try and convince others that gun control isn't what people are looking for? I could also fire a few shots into the air for added dramatic effect. I'm sure the crowd would love that!

So, I should go back to columbine draped with tens of rifles, guns, and explosives to try and convince others that gun control isn't what people are looking for? I could also fire a few shots into the air for added dramatic effect. I'm sure the crowd would love that!
This brown townogy is insanely flawed.