Author Topic: Tier+Tactical - Expansion Pack  (Read 5602 times)

I started development on a little expansion pack based heavily on Tier+Tactical by Bushido. T+T was probably one of the best in terms of quality and weapon balance. I think it deserves a little contribution, especially since it's been basically dead and unused/replaced by new weapon packs.

This is what i've made so far in the last day or so.

Antique Pistol

Antique Carbine

Western Magnum

Guerilla Submachine Gun

Contemporary Shotgun

[ill fix the arm clipping/hand positioning sometime later]

I plan on making multiple tiers of weapon types, specifically in a couple categories:

Antique (Sepia) - Old, but powerful. Represents stuffty stats overall but very high damage output

Ultramodern (Purple) - The future is here. Represents well balanced stats

Western (Orange) - Howdy howdy.  Represents medium-high damage output and rate of fire, but slow reload times.

Contemporary (Blue) - Bon chic bon genre. Represents high stats overall, but suffers in fire rate

Guerilla (Green) - Say hello to my little friend! Insane rate of fire and reload time for those on the go situations

so yeah support me and stuff
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:39:01 PM by PhantOS »

This time I'm actually exporting each one to blockland as I go.

When i was working on Block Ops 2 weapon pack, I left all the models in sketchup format and therefore had no other form of complete/uploaded work.

This time i'm prepared.

This time i'm ready.

(ot ill put up a public alpha in a couple days)

Please tell me you're not adding your own ammo types. Not trying to dump on Frog or Tingalz or anything, but it's a little annoying to have to deal with when you're making a server.

On an unrelated note, nice models.

its going to use all tier+tactical ammo, plus maybe 2 extras.

And thank you!

its going to use all tier+tactical ammo, plus maybe 2 extras.

And thank you!
I wouldn't use any new ammos
it looks nice though

The models look good, how many weapons do you plan on making for this expansion pack? Also good luck on the project! :)

The models look good, how many weapons do you plan on making for this expansion pack? Also good luck on the project! :)

Thank you for the compliment!

Most likely 25-30 more models will be in the final product. I'll release them in little updates, one weapon for each class per update

I wouldn't use any new ammos
it looks nice though

I'm going to release two versions when it's done: original version, and standalone

original will require the original T+T pack to be enabled, and will recycle most of the datablocks from there

Standalone will use its own ammo script and such, as well as own ammo datablocks.

I like the "Blocko Style" models

Nice, I'll definitely use these when they're out. And I like how you're sticking to the simplistic style of the weapons.

sick

thank you. that one word means a lot coming from you c:

OT: Working on Ultramodern Sniper, busy a bit. more images to come
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 02:17:41 PM by PhantOS »

Western Magnum

Guerilla Submachine Gun

Contemporary Shotgun