Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67967 times)

I really like having my game flow interrupted when I pick up or change weapons.
Same goes for using chainsaws on things, it's great to have an entire cutscene happen!
I also really like nauseatingly low FOVs that make me unable to loving see anything.
Slow movement speed is awesome, I've always wanted to be on-par with Master Chief in a footrace.
I love the bass farting noises genre and vastly prefer it over heavy metal.
Doom 3 had such great monster design, I'm so glad they're recycling the Hell Knight and Duke-Octobrain's-handicapped-Cousin Cacodemon! Minotaurs aren't cool anyway and spherical red cyclopses are so 1993.

day 1... not bad
You can get the second one under N with that card game they briefly talked about. Showed a teaser that told us nothing. If you're still excited by it, you can also cross off the third under B. Also Technical Issues under O, because one of their giant monitors kept going out.

Bethesda said no microtransactions for their game therefore it was mentioned
They mentioned you can buy additional lunchboxes, which counts as "Any mention" I'm afraid.

FALLOUT SHELTER IS OUT GO GO GO

[3:13:39 PM] Hugh Wotmeigh: The roar from my the room we were playing the conference in was so loud
[3:13:46 PM] Hugh Wotmeigh: They heard us on the floor and Level 6.
[3:13:59 PM] Hugh Wotmeigh: Fallout 4 is going to be loving perfect.
[3:14:07 PM] Hugh Wotmeigh: Hell, I'm even psyched for Doom
[3:14:14 PM] Hugh Wotmeigh: And I was praying they'd announce Dishonored 2.

okay fallout 4 is cool and all that but Dishonored 2 looks sooo nice. The first one was one of my favorite games, and the second looks like a welcome change in scenery and character. Im super ready for it to come out. Now it's just a matter of saving money

I guess the character was Emily as soon as I saw the way the coat was wrapped around the character in the first 30 seconds, and I loving loved every second of it. Will Corvo and Emily have different playstyles/abilities?

I guess the character was Emily as soon as I saw the way the coat was wrapped around the character in the first 30 seconds, and I loving loved every second of it. Will Corvo and Emily have different playstyles/abilities?
That would make sense, as i think it was Emily gameplay we saw. Probably makes the story play out different too, and if that's true there will be High and Low Chaos endings, effectively making 4 separate playthroughs. I wonder which ending is going to considered canon?

That would make sense, as i think it was Emily gameplay we saw. Probably makes the story play out different too, and if that's true there will be High and Low Chaos endings, effectively making 4 separate playthroughs. I wonder which ending is going to considered canon?
Im super excited. Im about to do a replay of Dishonored.

So, I think I'll wait until next year to buy Ratchet/PS4, and this year I'll preorder the collector's edition of Fallout 4 and get Batman: Arkham Knight post-release. Wondering if there's more awesome games to come yet.

If I had the money I would have just preordered the new fallout.
It looks so great I can't wait to play it.

I already know what's up with Ubisoft. Sony is the one that's got me curious.

Where watch the things?

OP has been updated.

I've removed Confirmed Games for now, but it'll return after the PC Gaming Show once all the announcements have been made so we have a complete list of all the games that were shown and their trailers (if they exist). Post-Conference Videos is a new section where I'll post the full conference videos as well as specific trailers and gameplay sections as they become available. Probably won't bother with pre/post show interviews.