Author Topic: GameKeysNow(dot)com - Extremely cheap games (not an ad)  (Read 1833 times)

(I know this looks like a spambot. I just really love this site and not many know about it.)

This site seems really sketchy but after some investigation it seems to be legit. I've ordered some games on them and they have all been real keys that worked online. They sell games EXTREMELY cheap.

Dishonored - $5.99
Skyrim (And all DLC) - $13.99
Battlefield 3 - $8.99
Fallout - New Vegas - $4.99
GTA 5 - (Pre-order bonus, too!) - $49.99
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $39.99 (Thats 33% off a brand new game! $20 less than Steam!)

They have extremely high trust scores online and apparently get their cheap products by mass-ordering real disks from retailers, scanning the codes for online use, and re-purposing the disks. So they can sell old games 80% off and new games %33 off. It's awesome.

Not posting any links just in-case it is illegal in any way, but it is a great site. I found it when I searched Google for games and kept seeing it as the lowest price by far on Google's product rankings.

I got Witcher 3 for $28 on GoG

holy stuff this site needs a redesign. the site makes me want to scan my computer for viruses.

all counter strike games for 12 bucks yee

the site makes me want to scan my computer for viruses.

do they do sales? i mean, yeah it's great that it's cheaper, but you can pick up, say, arma 3 for $30USD during a 50% off sale, such as during the summer sales... and currently it's $35.99 on this site.
so do they ever go below sale price? i'll just wait and get it from steam directly if they don't, but if they do, when? when it's on sale other places? in that case, i'll wait and buy it from them, lol

"no thanks, i love paying full price for games" when you deny their newsletter
forget off, gamekeysnow.
also all the reviews look like bullstuff, anyone knows that you do not find those types of reviews on the internet

a review i found. how neat.

very real
and you can't even click to see who has left the 1-star reviews.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:12:59 PM by -Setro- »

I don't trust this

yo
its all about that
G2A

setro doing the reaaal diggin'

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2yhlw4/key_resellers_and_what_they_mean_for_you/
Why are resellers dangerous?
There are a number of immediate risks associated with buying from resellers, but they also have long-term ill effects. We'll discuss some of those below.
The most obvious risk is simply that a key can be rejected. Resellers have no way of verifying if the key you have is valid or not, and cannot provide support (without extreme measures such as watching your screen during activation). In almost every case, you'll simply be told you're out of luck.
^ the gist of what i'm saying