Author Topic: Constant crashing- default directories??  (Read 833 times)

So lately I can't play any server for longer than 5 minutes at most. The first time it happened I looked at the console the last line was saying some city_rp.png is not in one of the default directories. I removed the city_rp addon and was fine for a while but now I'm just constantly crashing to desktop and the last line is [X].png is not in one of the default directories, with the X being some new and random addon each time, rocket L, skis, bows, whatever.
EG
Code: [Select]
ERROR: File "e_HangGlider/icon_glider.jpg" is not in one of the default directories
I tried reinstalling to no avail, any suggestions?
console.log

I tried reinstalling to no avail, any suggestions?

Did you copy over old add-ons and/or the cache.db file? Try it without doing that.

Remove any addons relating to themes and try again.

Could you post your config/client/prefs.cs file, please? This might be a client_themes issue.

Did you copy over old add-ons and/or the cache.db file? Try it without doing that.
I got rid of the cache.db file and it was alright for a while but still crashing, will try the rest if I can't find another solution.
Could you post your config/client/prefs.cs file, please? This might be a client_themes issue.
That.cs sure thing
Remove any addons relating to themes and try again.
Found and removed a theme related addon, will see how it goes.

I think I found it. Remove these two lines from your config file:

Code: [Select]
$Pref::Themes::ThemeLayer = "Add-Ons/Theme_";
$Pref::Themes::ThemeLayerCount = 1;

Then try again and let me know if that fixes it. (reinstall Client_Themes if you removed it)