Poll

when are you done with school

June Week 1
6 (10.5%)
Week 2
9 (15.8%)
Week 3
5 (8.8%)
Week 4
0 (0%)
July Week 1
0 (0%)
Week 2
0 (0%)
Week 3
1 (1.8%)
Week 4
1 (1.8%)
After that (wtf)
0 (0%)
BEFORE JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AKA OUT)
13 (22.8%)
🌈 i am gay and have no summer break 🌈
5 (8.8%)
I AM DONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: school done thread megatopic i guess??  (Read 2763 times)

i've been out of school since may 5

yay colleg

technical last day was may 5th, had to go during may 7th for comp 2 finals

time4college this fall woopwoop



I got out like 2 hours ago
I'm free

No school, gonna get a job, money money money money money money

>tfw when school ends June 18

forgetin snowdays man

how do you get a job
I'm like 13, I can't do jack stuff

how do you get a job
I'm like 13, I can't do jack stuff
you can't get much of a job at 13, you finish school first and get qualifications
I mean you could probably go do paper runs or work in a cafe for work experience but idk your area so


how do you get a job
I'm like 13, I can't do jack stuff
1. wait until you're old enough to get a job
2. get a job
3. ???
4. money!!

i finished today and went home early lol

but i'll be back up there tomorrow to help with burning some DVDs and prepping a server for next year's students. and i'll have to keep going back over the summer because i got roped into the jrotc drill team despite my history of awful joint problems that make marching difficult

Supposed to be June 18th, but last week is senior graduation rehearsal and stuff and we don't have classes, so technically the 12th is the last day. 11th and 12th are finals though

Supposed to be June 18th, but last week is senior graduation rehearsal and stuff and we don't have classes, so technically the 12th is the last day. 11th and 12th are finals though
our seniors have been gone since like, mid march

Technically school has already ended for me, but finals days aren't counted as school days. I have a final tomorrow and Monday, and that's it, I'm done.