1/3rd of American eighth graders think Canada is a Dictatorship

Author Topic: 1/3rd of American eighth graders think Canada is a Dictatorship  (Read 1480 times)

good thing i'm not that 1/3

doesnt matter if its a dictatorship or not.

its still a stuffty country with stuffty people.

maybe it is maybe it isn't

#enigma
it better be because canada is fairly lame. i mean cmon, forgetin nickelback is from canada. that's as lame as you can get. sorry to all cool cats from canada for your struggle against lame-os

anyway i dunno how you could think any west euro/north american country is a dictatorship. maybe that 1/3rd was from florida or some backwater place. much love to the great white north, keep it on lockdown, keep it low key.

America will never stop being stupid
your mean...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 04:07:47 AM by The Magical Dunes »

America will never stop being stupid
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 04:07:46 AM by espio100 »

doesnt matter if its a dictatorship or not.

its still a stuffty country with stuffty people.

jealous of the autocracy

Err... no. A more appropriate title would be "Eight graders guessed on a multiple choice question."

Err... no. A more appropriate title would be "Eight graders guessed on a multiple choice question."
this. i don't think they even teach them or expect them to memorize the government system of every country. i've only ever seen america and communist countries covered, as well as countries that used to have monarchies (but only Britain , england, and france and sometimes spain if you're lucky)

does canada even get mentioned in history textbooks?

this. i don't think they even teach them or expect them to memorize the government system of every country. i've only ever seen america and communist countries covered, as well as countries that used to have monarchies (but only Britain , england, and france and sometimes spain if you're lucky)

does canada even get mentioned in history textbooks?
there's a little section of canada in ours that's like, 6 pages

there's a little section of canada in ours that's like, 6 pages
wo
ours is just. america, south africa, a little bit about asia, and a lot about europe, the world wars, and communists

i cringed

plus i'm canadian so i'm even madder

why would they pick dictatorship over democracy though lol

Top notch American education.