Author Topic: Instagram Photography  (Read 1198 times)

Instagram Photography Thread

Forums User: Bacon Pancakes
Username: @chriscoudert
Genre: Photography, Nature, Lifestyle
Examples:

Comment :The photo in the middle is of my friend(s) at the park. I had to climb up a basketball net to take this one, and this one was the only decent shot!

Waiting for more people so I can add them to the OP.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:40:14 PM by Bacon Pancakes »

I love it! Can you try a tiltshift in bigger scale? As in, maybe you can get on a high roof and photograph everything down there and tiltshift it.

I love it! Can you try a tiltshift in bigger scale? As in, maybe you can get on a high roof and photograph everything down there and tiltshift it.
I tried that at my local park by climbing on a hut, I'll get hold of the photo if you're really desperate.

You killed that flower for corporate gain

You killed that flower for corporate gain
It's still alive :)

It's still alive :)
Oh okay haha :)

Did you take these pictures with an actual camera or can you not do that on instagram?

Oh okay haha :)

Did you take these pictures with an actual camera or can you not do that on instagram?
Some are taken with my iPhone 5 (And older ones with an iPhone 4), and the really nice onces are taken with a Pentax K10D.

Why "Instagram Photography"
what does it add
why not just Photography in general

what does it add
yea if op wants this topic to have any purpose he should lay down some guidelines as to what makes a photo "instagram photography"

does it have to be taken with a phone?
does it just have to be square?
does it have to be taken with the instagram app?

cuz i could upload any picture i want through instagram

what does it add
Well the photography megathread exists but it's super deserted, so I figgured people could share photography from their social media.