Author Topic: Hurricane Fire  (Read 1016 times)

Okay. So lets get started.
I was browsing around on Blockland since we are on vacation and I brought my laptop. I noticed a server (Tetris Trance's server) that caught my eye so i joined it.
As soon as i got in, i was greeted by a "ARE YOU THE LUIGI!?" by Hurricane Fire. He was an Super Admin at the server. I knew this person, and i use to be friends with him until he became friends with a person with issues (Loose VALVe) and he kindof convinced Hurricane that i was..stupid. Anyway, thats not the point. He then started arguing and said "I HATE YOU".  I then said i didn't care, and he procceded to rage and eventually say "Goodbye bitch" and ban me. He said i wasnt belonged there ATM, and that he wished I wouldn't come back. Here is a photo of the ban:

looks like a grudge ban to me. hopefully the host will de-admin him.

looks like a grudge ban to me. hopefully the host will de-admin him.

Yes it was a grudge ban. He's has a grudge against me ever since i wasn't friends with him anymore. He has a grudge on everybody.

Yes it was a grudge ban. He's has a grudge against me ever since i wasn't friends with him anymore. He has a grudge on everybody.

this is true believe it or not

/Support
Grudges are never valid bans. Hopefully the host will de-admin him.

That's odd coming from Hurricane, I don't remember him acting like that

ALSO i forgot to mention, this isnt the first or second time he's done it. He's  done it before...three times, if i can remember correctly.

Tetris Trance has a stuffty server and admins. /support

who the forget makes their window transparent
it's even harder to see the loving text

but anyway, the ban's bullstuff

who the forget makes their window transparent
it's even harder to see the loving text

but anyway, the ban's bullstuff
<---
This guy.

ill be sure to ban bandicam from my server

he's a stinky cooter /support

(I'm Krit the DigiDestined.)