Author Topic: My save lost all of its events.  (Read 1456 times)

/title

I was using NARG Filemanager and today it decided to delete my saves events.
Can anyone tell me why that just happened?

can you post the .bls file?
Is the issue that when you load the bricks it has no events?

Did you make sure that you checked the box that says "Save Events" in the options menu?  It should be checked by default but if not then that is a bug.  If you did check the box and your events did not save then that is a big issue.

Based on your console log, you are not actually using my file manager.  I assume you saved your build using my file manager, tried to load it using my file manager, discovered your events missing, then removed the mod?  Do you have a console log of when you actually saved the build?

Also for future reference you should contact the developer of a mod directly when you find a bug, either by PM, email, or posting in the official thread for that mod.  I don't check the help forum very often and I certainly do not look for people having issues with my mods here.

Based on your console log, you are not actually using my file manager.  I assume you saved your build using my file manager, tried to load it using my file manager, discovered your events missing, then removed the mod?  Do you have a console log of when you actually saved the build?

Also for future reference you should contact the developer of a mod directly when you find a bug, either by PM, email, or posting in the official thread for that mod.  I don't check the help forum very often and I certainly do not look for people having issues with my mods here.

Oh well after I saw all my events were gone I removed NFM. I should have known that add-ons that uses save and load can sometimes mess up a lot. I will just have to event again.

Oh well after I saw all my events were gone I removed NFM. I should have known that add-ons that uses save and load can sometimes mess up a lot. I will just have to event again.

So to confirm, you did use NFM to save your build, and now the file has no events in it?
If you want to help me figure out your issue, it would be really helpful if you could share:
1. The blockland save file in question
2. The NFM preferences file located at:  Blockland\config\client\NARG File Manager\preferences.cs

You can post them here or email them to me at hoff121324@gmail.com

Wow one of my friends had a yesterday backup and it has the events.

Well locking topic.