Author Topic: EV0_'s Army RP! | NO CRASHES!  (Read 6790 times)

Be more specfic
I'm just going to put it this way: I don't have very many alien vehicles, etc., and I've been wanting to make some special body armor unique to GUARDIAN. Also, I'll probably need some more alien models for my Space-Force.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:00:04 PM by EV0_ »

I'm just going to put it this way: I don't have very many alien vehicles, etc., and I've been wanting to make some special body armor unique to GUARDIAN. Also, I'll probably need some more alien models for my Space-Force.
I could model you some for free.

I could model you some for free.
Ooh! I'll find you some images soon(ish).

I forgot you were cohost shawn,  as a matter of fact, I forgot Ev0 still hosted..

I forgot you were cohost shawn,  as a matter of fact, I forgot Ev0 still hosted..
lol I didn't think it was possible for you to forget I still hosted.

Be more specfic
I think he wants to have more realistic or better armor, such as vests that can be camouflaged into any certain nature, like desert for example. On the other hand, does it appear that your previous username is Dogling?

forget, i didn't knew this had a second page. But doesn't your previous name appear to be "Dogling"?
OT: If you say this Army RP is modern and realistic, then why are you adding aliens to it?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 08:54:56 PM by TheHellSpy »

OT: If you say this Army RP is modern and realistic, then why are you adding aliens to it?
HellSpy, aliens can be perfectly realistic, it's just that nobody has found any real ones. And when I'm in space, it is still modern. Like I said in my EBSF forums topic, an orginization called GUARDIAN is supplying us with a few good ships--we aren't even using post-modern weapons, yet.
He's starting to go back to modern
Yes, I am for now.

For future reference you should put your server topics in general discussion.

For future reference you should put your server topics in general discussion.
Did you even read the first half of the first page? I accidentally named this "EV0_'s Army of Blockland" in General Discussions, then Badspot moved it hear, I realized what had happened, and I changed the name.

I keep quitting because my game lags out for some reason, something is making me lose connection.

I keep quitting because my game lags out for some reason, something is making me lose connection.
My server keeps having annonamous Runtime Errors. Idk why, though.

EDIT: Mostly trashed the space story-line (for now) and completely remodeled the base.
PLAYERS ARE NOW REQUIERED TO SAVE THEIR WEAPONS! Enforcement comes in the form of not getting your weapons back on a mission when you re spawn (Cause I use checkpoints).

Also switched to Marine Corps instead of Army.
I'll make a new forums topic for new server and host again when I get back from my Grandmother's tomarrow.

EDIT: Added logo!
Changed to Gravity Cats DWeapons.
HUGE EDIT: WE HAVE NO MORE CRASHES!