Archive > AoT General

What were your first events when you got AoT?

(1/6) > >>

Bacon Pancakes:
I joined a server, and there was someone on it, (he played Blockland). He told me his username and I recognized it, He was swinging everywhere on buildings near the spawn while I ran round getting killed by monsters (I freaked out the first time I died as the scream when you die made me jump). We then worked as a team to complete the first level (To he honest, he did most of it). Then he lead me to the grapple hook, and he taught me how to swing effectively, then taught me some code you needed to input into the console in order to be able to buy things, and that's all I really remember.

Snaked_Snake:
I got a crap sword, went to join the popo, ran outside, took my shirt and bra off, then put them back on, went out of town, got killed by a monster and I think I got jailed.

I then tried to buy some things but uhhh

I couldn't, then I un-installed it.

Refticus:
uninstalling the game

Antares:
Running around, taking my clothes off and then I was jailed for 30 minutes. The Woods were I was finding the hook made me jumped through the desk when I got killed when woman scream was loud. The Log Challenge was hard too in the beginning. But now it is easy to do it with a golden hook.

After it I had for a short time a v3 server.

GMO Ferret:

--- Quote from: Antares on May 27, 2015, 10:16:34 AM ---Running around, taking my clothes off and then I was jailed for 30 minutes. The Woods were I was finding the hook made me jumped through the desk when I got killed when woman scream was loud. The Log Challenge was hard too in the beginning. But now it is easy to do it with a golden hook.

After it I had for a short time a v3 server.

--- End quote ---

GOLDEN hook?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version