Author Topic: The Brick Builder's Boss battles. Engineer class added.  (Read 1360 times)

Introducing The Brick Builder's Boss battles! The point of the game is that 1 player is chose as a boss and everyone else is in the normals and must stop the player being boss.

News/history:

5/28/2015 Server is up! Server won't be on all the times like several others (I use BL's default Ded hosting program)

5/28/2015 The sniper class weapons have been changed from TF2 sniper to Old School Rifle and TF2 pistol to TF2 SMG

6/23/2015 Server is now back from hiatus and added Nonte boss

7/3/2015 Mountains map is finally 100% complete! However I might make some edits and some bonuses. Also I wanna make a new map!

7/4/2015 The new Engineer class has been added.

Maps so far:

Mountains

F&Q

Will I be making more maps? Yes.

Will there be admin apps? Yes (scroll down for more info.)

Will I be accepting Ideas? Yes but it must be great and not to shabby.

Will nonte be a boss? Maybe

Admin Applications:

Yes you can apply for admin but I want good and reasonable apps.

Format:

]IGN: (In game name)

BL_ID:

Other admin experiences:

Who prefers you?

Why I should accept you: NOTE: This is mostly the time to shine and get serious. This is the part that uses most effort.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 02:36:55 PM by TheBrickBuilder »

lol you gotta compete with pecon

also nice avatar ;;;;)

get it because i originally made that avatar not made it but i cropped it in photoshop and uploaded it to a little avatar cache of mine OK

lol you gotta compete with pecon

also nice avatar ;;;;)

get it because i originally made that avatar not made it but i cropped it in photoshop and uploaded it to a little avatar cache of mine OK

Im thinking about changing it lol it's mainly a placeholder because I haven't made my own one yet.

Im thinking about changing it lol it's mainly a placeholder because I haven't made my own one yet.

no keep it pass on my legacy

Server might be up sometime today. Right now I'm making music for the game.

Sorry I know it's been a while but. I've been really busy lately is why we haven't seen much of this server

Hopefully I can finish or make some more maps and get reasonable files anyways If you have an Idea about this let me know.

Server is now back and running!

I am now hosting the server again feel free to join. AND YES I am aware that I posted 5 times in a row

What makes this server better than Pecon's, or even unique?

What makes this server better than Pecon's, or even unique?
Im not trying to say mine is better or compete against pecon I just did it cause I wanted to and I think it's a fun type of server.

Edit: I just started this though so don't expect Ultimate greatness even though some people who came enjoyed it I think

pecon's got super flashy and stuff

Server is up and if you have admin apps you can make an app if you want to.

IGN: NormalPlayer

BL_ID:151139

Other admin experiences: I have been admin on several servers. Including superadmin. I am a superadmin on Thatblockheadyouknow's renderman survival server. Also some servers that are not here with us anymore I have been admin on.

Who prefers you?
No one yet. But i'll keep up to date if someone does.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application.
 :cookieMonster:

Added the engineer class.