Author Topic: Hunger and Thirst  (Read 2464 times)

I've been working on an advanced food and hunger mod, it will be out probably sometime this month if I get around to finishing the models

I've been working on an advanced food and hunger mod, it will be out probably sometime this month if I get around to finishing the models
holy heck
Can I use it for now? It doesn't have to have models. Maybe just one lazy cylinder-sort-sort-of-can-looking model for a bunch of different unmade foods

Well, I decided not to make it a separate Add-on, I just managed to implement it on CityRPG. It works like a charm :).

Well, I decided not to make it a separate Add-on, I just managed to implement it on CityRPG. It works like a charm :).
Please do make it a new addon. That would be fantastic

What kind of hunger stops at 100, have you ever eaten a plate of food and realised that the chunk of meat you just ate gave you absolutely no nutrition at all?

A better idea would probably be either to be able to go up to 200-250 hunger, but you cannot eat after 100 hunger. At >100 hunger but <200 you heal rapidly, are possibly slowed and loose hunger rapidly until you hit 100 again. Going over 200 you vomit and loose health and massive chunks of hunger.

Anything but please dont just have a dead stopping block at 100
Mine has starvation, if it goes at 100%, you are dead. If it goes below 0 (you are full), but max is -100%, in which you will die and then explode from obesity. It does not show percent below 0%, it will just say the obese statistics.

When you hit 100% of starvation, you slowly die instead of instantly dying, and for dedydration.

If you're using TotalRPg, then try the Hunger exp. that someone made. Link is in the topic.

bump
no need to bump, the addon is already getting made, you actually should lock this

no need to bump, the addon is already getting made, you actually should lock this
nah I'll quickly make it similar to visolator's