Author Topic: I need help finding a half graphic novel - half fiction book  (Read 460 times)

I remember reading a series of books in elementary school. from my remembrance, it starts with a squirrel with a name that started with t, and his sister. they were both in a tree or something and it was storming outside. soon after it flooded the tree and after that the squirrel wakes up at a city. the city was a wasteland and abandoned, the only sign of life the squirrel found was a snake that attacked him or something. he then searches some more to find some female bear that's really smart and builds things. the next thing i remember is that the squirrel, the bear, and some other animal were flying out of the bear's place, which looked like a huge storage building. they then go back to the forest or wherever the squirrel's habitat was, and they find some racoon and the squirrel's sister. i remember some other stuff from the book, but it's mostly unnecessary information.

any help would be nice, i was searching this book up on google for atleast an hour.

the front of the book was a scene where the plane crashed into the forest, and the top of it was the squirrel's name in red.

thanks!