Author Topic: *Problem* Steam games don't respond to spacebar (13" MACBOOK AIR OSX YOSEMITE)  (Read 1043 times)

Yeah, I tested Ultimate Chicken Horse and Blockland, neither responded to spacebar. I checked keybinds and tried rebinding anything to spacebar, nothing happens, but background windows with text fields start typing spaces. I tried to chat in blockland glass, nothing happened.

Please help (I can obviously use spaces outside steam games, but not inside steam games, this started shortly after i disconnected a PS3 controller from the macbook air.)

Edit: I figured out that I CAN use space in blockland glass chat, so that probably means that in text fields, I can use space fine, but outside text fields I can only use space once in a while.

Edit-Edit: Turns out, this bug is happening in ALL GAMES for me! I can't jump in roblox.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 07:32:09 PM by Superfun909 »

this started shortly after i disconnected a PS3 controller from the macbook air.
what happens if you reboot?
what happens if you plug the controller back in?

Edit: A good ol' restart fixed the problem!

get a windows PC
ez fix
Thank you for your helpful and intelligent post

glad to see that the classic reboot the computer fix still works on a lot of issues