Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 583248 times)

Quote from: Anonymous
Fallout Shelter is only on iOS because androids don't have rights in Fallout

And since its a collectors thing, some things i can just straight up sell later!

Message me when you want to sell that pipboy if you want too.

Message me when you want to sell that pipboy if you want too.
:)))

So I'm doing another fallout 2 run and when I was in the tunnels the mole rats didn't attack me, I am now the mole rat king

So I'm doing another fallout 2 run and when I was in the tunnels the mole rats didn't attack me, I am now the mole rat king
If you come across a box of Cheesy poofs, hold to it. It will come in handy for a certain quest..

These are what I made today and yesterday.

If you come across a box of Cheesy poofs, hold to it. It will come in handy for a certain quest..
I think I might have sold them I will check when I get home, I also stole a fuzzy painting

Quote from: https://twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/613687437534056448
@DCDeacon do you know if using the 2nd screen pip boy app will pause the game like it does when you pull up the pip boy in game?

@SirSeaxe it does not pause the game

I thought this was a given?

well it's always paused the game in the past

well it's always paused the game in the past
But what would be the point of a second screen experience if it just did the same exact thing as the single screen?

OH the second screen, sorry
yeah there's no reason that would pause the game

i think i'm gonna gut a walkman and add it to my Homebrew pipboy so i can pretend i'm doing holotapes :O