Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 580589 times)

because there have been plenty of discussions about the other games in this thread (fallout shelters, new vegas, 3 etc.), if you were here for any reason other than complaining about how people are talking about fo1/2..

I was specifically referencing the fact that this was never intended to be the Fallout general but go ahead and fixate on that if you want lol, ironic you should say that stuff when the only reason you're here is to complain about how fallout 4 doesn't live up to your fallout 1/2 fanboy bullstuff

Have you tried not being a gaping starfish every now and then? It's a quite pleasant pastime.

'gaping starfish' sounds like a better description of your pleasant pastimes 8)

consider growing up.

this is the fallout thread not the "have a nuclear meltdown because life sux" thread

Holy stuff rally do you enjoy making an ass of yourself all the time?

gtfo with that

He basically said the world itself is small, but dense.
he seemed to be talking in terms of skyrim so idk if "small" is the best word

he seemed to be talking in terms of skyrim so idk if "small" is the best word

Skyrim is pretty small compared to oblivion and morrowind

Unlocked FPS confirmed! YES

The preorder on Amazon gets you the retail version right? Not sure my internet will be good enough to download the entire game

Annnnnyways... :P

Did everyone read this?: http://www.blahtrends.com/fallout-4-interview-todd-howard-talks-mods-in-game-building-and-map-size/
Damnit, looks like some buildings will have loading screens. I was really hoping it wouldn't, but oh well.

Skyrim is pretty small compared to oblivion and morrowind
the point is that skyrim is still pretty very fairly large as far as world maps go lol

ironic you should say that stuff when the only reason you're here is to complain about how fallout 4 doesn't live up to your fallout 1/2 fanboy bullstuff
i have never played fallout 1 or 2 lmao but you know do you
i would take a hundred ike posts before your mopey whiney stuff

http://gfycat.com/AnyGregariousAnemone

hopefully the companion ai just works this time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I want to wipe Todd Howard's ass with a premature Chia pet.

That's for the special interest thread zombi