Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 589251 times)

you must be trying hard to deny the facts

>trying to nuke an already nuked world

I'll just kill everything after doing all the neutral/evil quests thx guys

Every time i see somebody wearing a California Republic shirt i think of the NCR ;-;

call me melodramatic if you want, but that just sounds downright delusional
Well, if you remember when you first encounter them in Nipton, the reason they gave was that "they were a town of liars, cheaters, and thieves. The mayor sold out his own people."

Well, if you remember when you first encounter them in Nipton, the reason they gave was that "they were a town of liars, cheaters, and thieves. The mayor sold out his own people."
Liars, cheaters and thieves don't deserve crucifixion.

Liars, cheaters and thieves don't deserve crucifixion.
Exactly. Their base intentions are morally driven, but they just take things WAYYY too far.

everyone in the wasteland is a liar, cheater, or thief.

i dont think putting them on crosses, burning them alive, and letting only two live to spread the word is morally sound at all.
when you first get there, the dude with the wolf hood asks you to go tell the NCR what they did, which leads me to believe that their attack was less to do with finding Nipton despicable and more to do with terrorizing the NCR.

but aren't both sides just richardheads that want to control the mojave?
richardheads are people too

i dont think putting them on crosses, burning them alive, and letting only two live to spread the word is morally sound at all.
when you first get there, the dude with the wolf hood asks you to go tell the NCR what they did, which leads me to believe that their attack was less to do with finding Nipton despicable and more to do with terrorizing the NCR.
Well of course they have an agenda as well, that is to be expected. However, they see the NCR as corrupt and power-hungry, which still makes sense.

NCR 4 life

also dead money is loving scary

NCR 4 life

also dead money is loving scary
Dude I have to play with all the loving lights on

Exactly. Their base intentions are morally driven, but they just take things WAYYY too far.
For crime the NCR executes you

ah yes you know turning all women into love slaves or domestic servants are really morally driven