Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 586165 times)

a short clip of VATS gameplay showed that feral ghoul reavers weren't complete bullet sponges~
Where? Link?

Fallout characters always look so hideous,
you gonna finish that sentence?

you gonna finish that sentence?
apparently not, lol.

Where? Link?
it was in the middle of some post-quakecon video that i can't seem to find

hoping for more of a fnv vibe than a f3 one. might be that i just played fnv first, but a lot of stuff in f3 made me cringe for some reason.

Getting it for my one. I love how they put some color in now so it doesn't look dull

Also a big fan of the settlement building and people moving in, thats really awesome

hoping for more of a fnv vibe than a f3 one. might be that i just played fnv first, but a lot of stuff in f3 made me cringe for some reason.
There's a mix. There's pretty clearly a town and city area that's trashed, but some of the screen shots also showed a massive desert expanse. I'm guessing it'll be split like 70/30 between f3 esque cities/woodland and new vegas desert.

There's a mix. There's pretty clearly a town and city area that's trashed, but some of the screen shots also showed a massive desert expanse. I'm guessing it'll be split like 70/30 between f3 esque cities/woodland and new vegas desert.
I'm pretty sure it takes place in Boston

Yeah, doesn't mean the outer areas didn't get nuked into a raddesert.

I want to get excited for fallout 4

but then again I don't want to get too excited for something that could be a flop

but then again I don't want to get too excited for something that could be a flop
I don't think bethesda can afford for this game to be a flop. Fallout and TES are their bread and butter, and if the really, seriously forgeted up their main course I'm not sure if they could even feasibly recover from that. I'm confidant that Bethesda wouldn't let it fail, even if it meant delaying it or something else similarly drastic.

All the same, I'm not going to preorder it in case I find out that it performs poorly or does by some incredible means fail.

get hyped anyway

live for the moment, and if your expectations are fulfilled, continue living in the moment

I'd prefer to be surprised by how good fallout 4 will be than to go in expecting quality

with that said iirc it's actually coming out really freaking soon so I'm pretty much on a media blackout to experience everything blind

I'd prefer to be surprised by how good fallout 4 will be than to go in expecting quality

with that said iirc it's actually coming out really freaking soon so I'm pretty much on a media blackout to experience everything blind

you see i just can't operate like that

i NEED to know as much as possible and see as much as possible because i'm impatient as hell for good stuff man