Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 584138 times)

Curie is so loving cute holy stuff

Curie for best companion. She's also very efficient with a laser rifle. AND she makes you stimpaks from time to time.

I prefer to make my own stimpaks.  I've got about 50 of them.  Radaway as well, I have roughly 40.

Is it normal to have 314 stimpacks?

I'm in the hundreds for stimpaks too.
I don't think it is unusual, since they are really really common (practically every building has a bathroom with a medkit containing 1-3 stimpaks).
Plus they weigh nothing so there is no need to store/sell them.
And you can generally heal just as well from food from creatures, and even drinking water is viable with Lead Belly.

I typically only use stims when I am taking a serious beating, healing my limbs, or healing a companion (why do stims help nick???).
But I pick them up every time.

I only heal using stimpacks, and I still have a surplus of 100 even playing a character with low endurance

In every Fallout game I've played Fallout 1, 2, tactics, 3, New Vegas I have never had more than 200 stimpacks.

I have a stuff ton of radaway

Does Curie as a synth have the same voice as when she was the robot?

Does Curie as a synth have the same voice as when she was the robot?
yes

have you romanced curie yet

curie gets cuter and cuter as time goes on

i feel super bad that me getting into fights means that curie also has to fight and wish there was some way to just have her keep her head down instead of struggle
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 02:54:05 PM by Bushido »

have you romanced curie yet

i feel super bad that me getting into fights means that curie also has to fight and wish there was some way to just have her keep her head down instead of struggle
Super yes i romanced curie the cutie.

Also yeah didn't NV have an option to make your followers passive?

Also is anyone else excited to see how modders will expand on weapon modifications and power armor mods?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 03:23:08 PM by Tayasaurus »

headlamps with massive richards as the graphic

I'm so loving ready

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpoQgaTazmc

I apologize if the baby crying annoys you in it (It is in background, you will find out watching it)