Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 581327 times)

Curie is so loving cute holy stuff

Curie for best companion. She's also very efficient with a laser rifle. AND she makes you stimpaks from time to time.

Curie more like Cutie

"I hope you are taking a break, using the terminal for too long is bad for you!"

I have a stuff ton of radaway
I have a lot of radaway too, but I store it.
Not actually sure now if it weighs anything or not, but I don't feel the need to carry loads of it when I generally get just a smidge of radiation, and usually a cooked mutant hound meat clears it up.

I carry maybe 3-5 just in case I go into some highly irradiated zone.

i think i fell in love with her with the 'this must be evolved from the common american roosterroach'... 'the roach is attacking!' line

i dont think theyre strictly a dialogue string but that's adorable regardless

I have a lot of radaway too, but I store it.
Not actually sure now if it weighs anything or not, but I don't feel the need to carry loads of it when I generally get just a smidge of radiation, and usually a cooked mutant hound meat clears it up.

I carry maybe 3-5 just in case I go into some highly irradiated zone.

I have at least 35 on me, maybe that's why I always have a carry weight problem.

I have at least 35 on me, maybe that's why I always have a carry weight problem.
RadAway weighs nothing/close to nothing.

RadAway weighs nothing/close to nothing.
It weighs 0.1, so that means 35 of them is 3.5 pounds of weight.
Or the same as a spare piece of armour, or 35 pieces of Wonderglue, worth 70 adhesive.

It weighs 0.1, so that means 35 of them is 3.5 pounds of weight.
Or the same as a spare piece of armour, or 35 pieces of Wonderglue, worth 70 adhesive.
3.5 pounds, literally nothing in a Bethesda game. :)

Curie more like Cutie

i already made that joke wtf man you're cramping everyones style here in the thread

3.5 pounds, literally nothing in a Bethesda game. :)
I dunno, since junk is now useful, I find myself quite regularly approaching my max capacity due to so many tin cans and things.
I definitely need to be more careful about what I pick up.

The ratio of weight to scrap is awful on some things though.

Also, since discovering that I can force any settler to equip what items I like (can't believe I missed the 'equip' button for so long), I have taken it upon myself to humiliate the weakest and most feeble members of my settlements.

i like to dress curie up and give her pretty dresses

she loves them i know it

You can also dress dogmeat

I love Curie. She is the best

i really want a like companion subplot where if you give curie a dress she'll find that she likes it but, being a former robot with no sense of aesthetic so she doesnt know why so she starts experimenting with clothes you find (but don't pick up) in dungeons and recording her findings

every once in a while you'll wipe out a building and turn around to leave and curie'll just be standing there trying to work out how to put on a skirt