Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 580174 times)

my bad I'll edit that in for you real quick

The dam is the focal point of the story, are you expecting an ending to end where you don't go to it?

Then don't beat the game and pretend your game ends with you overdosing on Nuka Cola out in a cave somewhere with that Cannibal Johnson fellow.

I basically did everything in Fallout 3 and I got bored with being able to continue after beating the game because I'm not allowed to die at the water purifier now thanks to Broken Steel.

So I pretend my story ends with me overdosing on heroine in my Megaton house.

I know you're defending me put please never respond, quote or even acknowledge any of my posts again.

woah jeez

I'm trying to capture a deathclaw for my pit arena.
if there's no possible way for anybody from the outside to get into the cage, will I still capture a deathclaw?

This happens to me sometimes in vanilla. I kind of wish it happened a little bit more often actually (provided I never put any items in the container myself). If I build a person a bedroom with a set of drawers or a footlocker, I would assume that he would start to put his possessions into it.

But, given that I have the top ammo-finding perk, most of those possessions tend to be .50cal and gamma rounds.
I'm now imagining somebody, somewhere, stacking huge amounts of small containers in order to create a random loot factory.

Also, how can I stack some bottles of quantum on a shelf? I'm on PC and I cant figure out how to rotate an item while holding it (when you long-press the E key)
Might post some pictures of my settlement soon
Just select them like you would any other item in workshop mode.

I'm trying to capture a deathclaw for my pit arena.
if there's no possible way for anybody from the outside to get into the cage, will I still capture a deathclaw?
Yeah, the creatures don't need a path to the cage, the cage just needs to be built and powered.
The creatures don't actually walk to the cage to get trapped, they just spawn in it. And they only spawn when you are sleeping or away from the settlement, so you can't watch any way.

Furdle use to be known as Public Enemy Number 1.

He was the Blockchip of his days.

I don't remember furdle being an autistic stalker back when he was "Public Enemy Number 1"

Yeah, the creatures don't need a path to the cage, the cage just needs to be built and powered.
The creatures don't actually walk to the cage to get trapped, they just spawn in it. And they only spawn when you are sleeping or away from the settlement, so you can't watch any way.
Thought so. Didn't think they'd go to the effort to check if there's a pathway since itd be long to code and annoying to players.

Just select them like you would any other item in workshop mode.
But it's not like any other item in workshop mode, I'm trying to stand the bottles upright but it doesn't work :(

Item can be a bitch to put upright on shelves, try dropping them or dragging them onto counters so they pop upright then placing them on a shelf with the workshop

But it's not like any other item in workshop mode, I'm trying to stand the bottles upright but it doesn't work :(
https://youtu.be/ZHXyvDC3InM?t=672

I believe its the shift key for us PC guys.